- Data Recovery
- Google Docs, Google Drive
- Office365\ Skype for Business\ Lync Administrator
- All forms of Windows Servers
- Active Directory
- Executive Support
- Mobile Devices
- Cisco IP Phones/Polycom
- PPTP /Juniper/Cisco VPN
- Disaster recovery
- BMC Remedy/Service Center
- SNOW (Service now ticketing system)
- HP Service Manager
- Cisco Meeting Place
- DoD 5220.22 - M Data Wipe
Confidential, Raleigh NC
IT System Support Specialist
- Provides training and support as it pertains to technical equipment and usage to executive staff, regional assessment managers, nurse assessors, mediation and appeal representatives, processing team staff, referral processors and other staff, as needed.
- Communicates planned/unplanned disruptions in the utilization of all technology systems including phone systems as they affect operations.
- Provides needed technology setups in conference rooms for all meetings and trainings.
- Worked with outside venders for repair, replacement and planning of equipment, regarding both Tanburg Audio/Video and sales regarding Cycle of life equipment in an Enterprise environment.
- Responsible to recognizing risk and implement plans to control and avoid such risk according to ITIL standards within a HIPPA environment.
- Responsible for creation, backup, maintenance, and recovery from disaster. Both physical and Virtual.
- Manages the activation and setup of the computer workstations for office staff, the mobile tablet computers for the nurse assessors in the field, and other IT functions in advance of the hiring and training of program personnel.
- Assists office and field personnel with computer-related problems, maintain computers and continue to set up computers, computer databases, software and other programs.
- Maintains virtual and physical server environment including off site backups and disaster recovery.
- Responsible for the tracking and retrieval of equipment from the field staff once employment ceases.
- Assures contract compliance by delivering quality services and meeting all contractual, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Point of contact between the customers, all Infrastructure streams.
- Assisted vendors when branch repairs and replacements were needed.
- Standard Desktop Support and PC Refresh roles as needed for First Citizens Data Center.
- Imaged, prepped and shipped new systems for deployment to branches.
- Built computers for branches.
- Performed Incident management and escalation.
- Updated inventory as needed.
- Contacted branches regarding end of life systems regarding upgrade and replacement.
- Assistant shift lead for second shift.
- Employee of the second quarter.
- SME for Office 365\Skype for Business.
- Assisted callers in standard Helpdesk and Application Support duties.
- Assisted callers in Level One desk, voicemail support and web tickets.
- Administered triage support on hardware and OS.
- Created entire inventory of Audio\Visual including make, model, and serial numbers.
- Identified, backed up, and protected confidential information.
- Performed weekly checks of conference room AV layout.
- Built computers for new hires.
- Replaced Hard Drives\reserved for LEIN.
- Upgraded RAM.
- Upgraded OS to Windows 8.
- Replaced docking stations, keyboards, and mice as needed.
- Prepped laptops for contractors and new hires.