- Identity Management using Powerbroker, Realm, Centrify
- Cyber Security using tools like Splunk, NMAP, Kali Linux, Wireshark, Tripwire, Qradar, ELK
- IT Security Specialist, Corporate IT. Risk Assessment, Vulnerability, Intrusion Detection, Penetration Testing
- Secure network/servers/applications full life cycle, Hands - on experience, Regulatory Compliance Experience (PCI, SOX, HIPAA), SRG/STIG, Disaster Recovery, Team and Project Leadership
- Virtualization & private/public Cloud, ( AWS - Azure )
- Installation, Performance Tuning, Support and Patching Linux RHEL/SUSE, Microsoft Servers and virtualization such as VMWare/Hyper-V/KVM/XEN/Virtual Box
- Experience using storage EMC2, Clarion, ISCSI, SAN and NAS
- Programming using C,Bash, Pascal, COBOL, Shell, Perl, Python, TCL, ESXCLI, Power Shell, VBS, others
- Package management using WSUS, SCCM, Spacewalk, Red Hat Satellite, yum, zypper, apt-get
- Performed Product Management, Change Management, Technical specs, road maps and SDLC management
- Corporate Schedulers Tidal, Control-M, autoSYS, crontab
- Web Services IIS, Apache and Tomcat
- Managed new products vulnerability tests, (OS, applications and network), using various methods and security verification tools.
- Performed as a high-level consultant during the development life cycle for all new product and enhancements.
- Worldwide Support 4th level (Call, traveling, incident tracking and Resolution) including different languages and time zones
- Large installations running Oracle Retail, SAP, Manhattan Associated, BPCS, Macola, Xstore, NewPOS
- Lead project teams from initiation, planning, and execution to closure phases.
- Effectively managed multiple vendors and remote data center support.
- Team member of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCP & DRP)
- 10 years in pre/pos sales IBM, SUSE, SCO, Splunk, Confidential
SOFTWARE: AIX, HP-UX, LINUX, VMware, Hyper-V, XEN, KVM, Dockers, LXC, Solaris, Nutanix Prism, Solace, Redis, Riak, SUN NET MANAGER, HP Open-view, SNMP, DG-UX, SCO, ORACLE, INFORMIX, Documentum, MCBA, SLES, SLED, SLEPOS,(SUSE Point of Service), kiwi Image creator, SUSE STUDIO, LoneTar, C/C++, DG/UX, Windows XP-Embedded CE/XPe, Windows XP-PRO/2003/2008, Java, JBoss, J2EE, ULTRIX, CISCO, MIMS, BAILEY, VULCAN, PICTURE TEL, RM / LPI COBOL, Korn/Bourn/C-Shell TCL/TK, Expect, NFS, Samba, Progress SQL, Share Point, NewPOS, PC-POS, Open-PEWS, Credit Card, (SoftPOS), PCI Security, Spread, win PEEEE, ImageX, Remote Ware, BigFix, Apprmor, Syslog, Iptables, Open LDAP, SLM, XEN Server/Embedded XEN, XML Data Store/Retrieval, XML-RPC, SSH & IPsec, Win XP Embedded Studio, Thin Clients, flash-disk write filters. Hitachi Storage Manager, cron,(crontab and at ), jobs management
HARDWARE: IBM Servers, HP, SUN, COMPAQ, NEAX PABX, IP FAX, CISCO, UNISYS, Terminal Servers, HUBS, Radio Link - Optical Fiber, Satellite Connection, Print Server, TELXON, tape libraries, SCSI/SATA Disk Arrays, Clarion/EMC2/ Hitachi Storage Systems, Bar-Code Scanner, Traffic Counters, PAR-POS, PANASONIC-POS, NCR-POS, IBM-POS SUREPOS, HP-POS, TYCO-POS
Senior Linux Eng/Suse Manager
- System Eng. Support during Alcon separation from Novartis, SAP migration.
- SUSE 12 SP4 SAP for HANA,( DB and App Servers )
- Suse Manager for the Suse-SAP Environment
- Pacemaker and Corosync
- Centrify Environment
- Salt orchestration for SUSE
- SAP-Hana Health monitoring/Administration
- Salt Stack for Suse Administration
- Logs Management /Log Agregation POC using Splunk/ELK
- Data Onboarding. RHEL/Suse/AIX/Network Data cleaning
- Scripting, RegEx, automation
- AWS env
- DELL iDRAC firmware/BIOS updates.
- Suse HA support
- HANA Clustering Support
- Snow, Teams, Zscaler, Skype
SIEM Team/Splunk Architect
- Splunk Core/ES
- Onboarding from Kafka Data Lake, (logstash extraction to logfiles on forwarders)
- Onboarding from kiwi syslog server using filesystems and port listener
- TA/Add-Ons and in-house Apps
- Regular Expressions designs
- Splunk SPL Development log agregation using ELK and Splunk
- AWS S3 CentOS - Linux Configurations, (Kernel Optimization), Secure Linux, (SElinux)
- AWS S3 RHEL 7
- RSA Id
- GIT Environment
- Bash scripting
- Governance Design & Documentation
- Data Quality
- Sourcetype Validations (onboarding, fields, CIM)
- Windows Logs
- Linux Performance
- Palo Alto
- Snow, Skype
Systems Eng. - DevOps team
- Splunk & ELK Installations, (Migrations), SPL ↔ DSL
- Log agregation using ELK and Splunk
- Regular Expressions designs, Splunk Development
- Linux Configurations, (Kernel Optimization), Secure Linux, (SElinux)
- Php servers support, Solace Administration
- Kubernetes, dockers install, support, design
- OKD, ( Open-Shift)
- Salt Stack, Salt master/Minion configuration
- Jenkins Scripting and software deployments.
- Support for Riak, Redis and php Servers. Supervisord and Systemd.
- Performance tuning of different platforms.
- RHEL, CentOS, SUSE and Ubuntu/
- Pacemaker & Corosync
- Open-VMS Installation, Basic Configuration, Disk, Network, (DEC net and TCP/IP)
- OSSEC and NetFlow Configuration for Elasticsearch/Kibana and Splunk
- INTEGRATED LIGHTS-OUT, (ILO)
- Nutanix prism Operations vCenter, vSphere VMWare
- Gambling POS peripherals configuration, KIOSK Support, Ticket printer, Scanner, Bill Acceptors
- Munin, Nagios
- Package management using different tools yum, apt-get, rpm, zipper, anaconda, git, pip, etc.
- SNOW, Teams