- Senior Data Storage and VMware Virtualization Solutions Architect and SME, with 20 years of IT industry experience in IT system analysis, solution design, implementation and operation of enterprise level IT infrastructure technology solutions to meet today’s challenging organizational IT requirements. Solution - oriented storage and VMware architect dedicated to delivering enterprise Data Storage and VMware virtualization technical solutions across the IT infrastructure focusing on SAN, NAS and DAS Data Storage, Backup, Replication, Disaster Recovery and VMware Virtualization systems design, implementation, operation, availability, performance analysis and optimization projects for the Confidential customers.
- I am an IT industry certified senior advisory Storage and VMware solutions architect dedicated to delivering Dell EMC, HP and VMware’s industry proven data storage and virtualization technical solutions across the IT Enterprise focusing on File and Block level Data Storage and Cloud Virtualization systems design, PaaS, IaaS and SaaS implementation, operation, availability, performance analysis and optimization of IT solutions for enterprise level customers.
- Dell EMC and HP SAN/NAS Data Storage & VMware Virtualization Cloud Technology Solutions Design
- VMware ESXi vSphere 6.7 Virtualization, Horizon View VDI & Site Recovery Manager Design and Implementation
- SAN/NAS Architecture/Design and Veeam Backup and Replication BRS technology specialist
- Dell EMC VPlex, VNX, Unity, XtremIO, Isilon Storage Design, Operation & Management in VMware virtual infrastructure
- Dell EMC Connectrix, Cisco MDS\Nexus & Brocade SAN Switch Design, Operation & Management
- VMware Certified Professional Data Center Virtualization (VMware VCP DCV 2020 -DCV & VCP-DT)
- DELL EMC Proven Specialist Technology Architect (DELL EMC EMCTA)
- DELL EMC Proven Information Storage Associate (DELL EMC EMCISA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- CompTIA Security + Certified Professional
DELL EMC Unity, VNX, VMAX, XtremIO and Isilon SAN and NAS Ent Level Data Storage Systems
VMware VSphere, Cloud and Horizon View EUC Solutions
DELL EMC VPLEX Metro and XtremIO Flash Array
DELL EMC Recover Point for VM Protection Solution
HP, Dell EMC SAN/NAS, EMC Recover Point for VM and Block Level Data Protection and Replication Solutions
DELL EMC Replication Manager
DELL EMC Storage Performance Analysis
SAN/NAS Infrastructure Design
Cisco Nexus and MDS SAN, UCS Blade Server Architecture Implementation
Cisco and Brocade SAN Switch design/management
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
VMWare SRM and NSX
DELL EMC Avamar and Networker Data Protection and Backup Solutions
Brocade and Cisco SANs
Veeam\NetBackup Backup Replication
SAN and NAS Migration Solutions
SAN/NAS Implementation, Management and Operations
VMWare View Enterprise VDI Solutions
SAN\NAS Data Replication
SAN and NAS Migration Solutions
Senior Advisory Storage and VMware solutions architect/SME
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Provided technical leadership during all cycles of a Professional Services implementation.
- Responsible for the design, installation and operation of the agencies PaaS IT infrastructure using VMware vSphere hypervisor and SAN Data Replication and Backups IT solutions at Confidential PFPA FPTD.
- Maintained awareness of customers’ existing and potential future software/hardware systems to facilitate seamless implementation of new IT solutions and migration of their legacy systems to newly designed IT systems designed for High Availability and system redundancy architecture solution systems to meet agencies mission goals.
- Implemented VMware and Microsoft solutions using industries best practice standards.
- Architected, designed and implemented expertise in: DELL EMC, HP SAN, VMware vSphere 6.5\6.7 and Veeam Backup and Replication backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Designed and implemented enterprise VMware virtualization and HP SAN and NAS Storage infrastructure utilizing VMWare VSphere and Microsoft Hyper-Virtualization technologies for File, SQL Database cluster systems on FC, iSCSI, FCoE, NFS and CIFS storage protocols on HP C-7000 server chassis systems.
- Designed and implemented VMWare vSphere 6.5\6.7 HA DRS clusters utilizing virtual distributed virtual switches on VMware VDS and VMware SRM replication solutions on HP 3PAR SAN storage systems with archiving and backup utilizing Veeam Backup and Replication disaster recovery SAN solutions to meets customers Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) for multiple VMWare VSphere HA server clusters replicating data between two production sites Pentagon and Mark Center data center locations.
- Provided storage utilization, performance, reliability and HA protection of VMware SAN\NAS storage resources with HP 3PAR SAN and C7000 Chassis systems and Veeam data protection and replication technologies across customer datacenters.
- Provided SAN and NAS storage architecture expertise in design, implementation and administrative support of VMWare ESXi servers in a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 shared storage cluster and DAG groups, providing DB backup and recovery, disaster recovery, data replication, integration with database servers, storage services, backup and SAN performance monitoring services.
- Worked on VMWare VSphere 6 to 6.7 HA server migrations, performing live vMotion migration of live production systems across vCenter VCSA servers going across VCSA virtual distributed switches vDS.
- Implemented, operated and upgraded customers VMWare HA, Storage and VMWare VMotion, DRS and Site Recovery Manager (SRM) virtual infrastructure solutions design and implementation for US Federal Confidential agencies IT engineering teams PaaS solution.
- Designed and implemented Veeam Backup and Replication and Veeam One backup and reporting server for the customer’s virtual environments infrastructure monitoring and reporting.
- SAN zoned new HP C7000 BL460c blade servers to the SAN storage Brocade and Cisco MDS and Nexus SAN fabric switches. Created new network VLANs and shared uplink sets on the C7000 Virtual Connect manager.
- Created new Microsoft Server 2016 Active Directory Domain controller servers and upgraded the customer’s AD 2012 domain to 2016 AD forest domain functional level environment and replication links.
Senior Advisory Storage solutions architect
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Provide technical leadership during all cycles of a Professional Services implementation.
- I am responsible for design, installation and operation of all DELL EMC SAN, NAS, Data Replication and Backups IT solutions at Confidential Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
- Maintain awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware systems to facilitate seamless implementation of DELL EMC solutions using DELL EMC Best Practices.
- Architected, designed and implemented expertise in: DELL EMC VPlex,Unity, VNX, Isilon, XtremIO, Recover Point, NetWorker, Avamar and VMware vSphere, VDI View products.
- Over 20+ years of experience in enterprise data storage design and implementation of DELL EMC SAN and NAS Storage infrastructure utilizing VMWare VSphere and Microsoft Hyper-Virtualization technologies for File, Exchange 2010 Messaging Solutions and Oracle RAC DB systems on FC, iSCSI, FCoE, NFS and CIFS storage protocols.
- Designed and implemented several VMWare virtualization solutions on DELL EMC SAN storage systems with archiving and backup utilizing DELL EMC disaster recovery SAN solutions to meets customers Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) for VMWare Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Exchange, SQL and Oracle DB server environments.
- Provided storage utilization, performance, reliability and protection of SAN storage resources with DELL EMC VNX, Unity, Isilon, VPlex, Avamar, DELL EMC RecoverPoint, DELL EMC NetWorker and Symantec NetBackup technologies.
- Provided SAN storage architecture expertise in design, implementation and administrative support of VMWare ESXi servers in Microsoft Exchange 2010 email DB, email archiving, backup and recovery, disaster recovery, data replication, integration with database servers, storage services, backup and SAN performance monitoring services.
- VMWare VSphere 5/6 Architect with VMWare HA, Storage and VMWare VMotion, DRS and Site Recovery Manager (SRM) virtual infrastructure solutions.
- Designed and Implemented DELL EMC Avamar, RecoverPoint and Data Protection Advisor for DELL EMC Federal customers to provide SAN Storage replication, SAN DR\Backup and Data management services.
SAN-NAS and Backup Storage Solutions Architect
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Designed and implemented DELL EMC Avamar enterprise data de-duplication disk backup solution with DELL EMC Recover Point for SAN replication and VNX Celerra Replicator for NAS CIFS replication.
- Designed and implemented DELL EMC SAN storage system on a CX4-480 array for VMWare VSphere 4 infrastructure.
- Designed and implemented a DELL EMC Celerra NAS file system on a NS-480 array for CIFS and NFS file system access for file share presentation for user’s home and department shares.
- Designed and implemented Celerra file level replication for NAS data replication,
- Designed and implemented DELL EMC Recover Point for FC block level data replication for local and remote replication.
- Designed and implemented DELL EMC Avamar for backup to disk.
- Designed and implemented Cisco MDS series SAN switch zoning and storage provisioning.
- Served as SAN Engineer responsible for installing, configuring and administering the health and welfare of DELL EMC’s SAN storage arrays for the VMWare ESXi cluster system.
- Experience with DELL EMC Celerra NAS series filers and data migration in a Windows environment. Hands-on experience with Fiber-Channel and NFS storage connectivity.
- Ensure that the storage needs of the customer or project are understood and met. This team produced high quality SAN solutions for all supported systems.
- Provided support and knowledge transfer of all DELL EMC SAN solutions to the customer’s IMIT team to train them for effective operation of their IT systems, SAN and NAS Storage, backup and disaster recovery, risk management, fault tolerance and high availability of IT solutions.
Sr SAN-nAS storage Architect
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Worked as SAN\NAS and Backup Architect on HHS-EES, HHS-ITSC, NOAA, Designed and implemented DELL EMC SAN storage design solutions and implementation on SYMMETRIX DMX and CX series Storage systems.
- Core skill set includes DELL EMC and 3PAR SAN on DMX2000/Clarion/Centera CAS/Celerra NAS and FAS storage systems, DELL EMC SAN/NAS/CAS solutions, DELL EMC/Legato Networker, Microsoft AD, Exchange 2003/2007 and 2010, Symantec Veritas NetBackup, Brocade Fiber switches, SAN zoning.
- DELL EMC Symmetrix DMX, Clariion CX and NAS Celerra systems implementation, operation and maintenance.
- DELL EMC Storage SME in Replication Manager 3/4/5, BCV Time Finder, MirrorView, SnapView and SANCopy replication solutions, DELL EMC SYMCLI and SRDF DR replication solutions, MCSE, DNS,, SCSI, Fiber Channel, Oracle RAC Clustering, SQL/Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010 and MSCS.
SAN storage and Exchange architect
- These projects involves successfully designing, building, implementing and supporting US Health and Human Services (HHS) Enterprise Email system on Exchange 2003, 2007 and migration to Exchange 2010 and DELL EMC Symmetrix DMX-2000 and Clariion CX3 and CX4 SAN and NAS NS-500 storage systems.
- Worked as SAN and Backup Architect on HHS-EES, HHS-ITSC, NOAA, Census and SBInet Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory Enterprise Network Infrastructure and DELL EMC SAN storage design solutions and implementation on SYMMETRIX DMX and CX series Storage systems.
- Core skill set includes DELL EMC and NetApp SAN on DMX2000/Clarion/Centera CAS/Celerra NAS and FAS storage systems, DELL EMC SAN/NAS/CAS solutions, DELL EMC/Legato Networker, Microsoft AD, Exchange 2003/2007 and 2010, Symantec Veritas NetBackup, Brocade Fiber switches, SAN zoning. DELL EMC Symmetrix DMX, Clariion CX and NAS Celerra systems implementation, operation and maintenance. DELL EMC Storage SME in Replication Manager 3/4/5, BCV Time Finder, MirrorView, SnapView and SANCopy replication solutions, DELL EMC SYMCLI and SRDF DR replication solutions, MCSE, DNS,, SCSI, Fiber Channel, Oracle RAC Clustering, SQL/Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010 and MSCS.
SAN Storage/Backup Engineer
- Installed, configured and managed Windows 2000 Advanced Server test lab with Active Directory, DNS and IIS, setting up and maintaining Windows 2000 test lab in a real world enterprise environment for software testing across LAN/WAN backbone for enterprise level systems. . Installed and maintained BrightStor and ARCserve Backup in an infrastructure that includes SAN Technology, Tape Libraries, Disaster Recovery and Exchange 2000 for TSA data storage.
- Installed and configured Microsoft Clustering Service on Windows 2000 Advanced Server for load balancing and fail over capability testing for BrightStor Enterprise Backup disaster recovery.
- Installed, configured and tested Active Directory, IIS, DNS, Exchange 5.5/2000 and SQL 2000 on Windows 2000 servers for testing BrightStor software application functionality in Active Directory domain environment, with an Active Directory PDC managing and delegating resources to other domain members with DNS server configured for address resolution over a TCP/IP network routing and backup testing of software across TCP/IP network for data integrity and security across networks.
- Participated in the Development and Integration testing of software and hardware with new releases of BrightStor Storage solutions. Writing C codes and shell scripting in PERL to automate testing procedures on UNIX and DOS environments.
- Designing test plans and writing test documents for BrightStor Backup based on client and market Software Requirements Specification (SRS) and design documents. Performed unit, feature, functionality, stress, regression, GUI tests on software in a Software Development cycle.
- Designed, developed and tested new features for BrightStor Enterprise Backup, ARCserve 2000 backup and Veritas NetBackup solutions like Media management, GFS Media maximization backup on Fiber channel SAN across multiple platforms, which is a complete and dynamic database storage program for all platforms and operating systems.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Designed test plans and test cases for TELESP Service Management System
- Tested seven major dates for their system to determine Y2K compliance
- We also checked the Nexus Database running on SQL Server and it’s interaction with the front - end applications running on UNIX and Windows NT