Hardware: iSeries (AS/400), Windows based PC’s, Blackberry server, Windows Mobile devices, PC and iSeries printers.
Software: iSeries (AS/ 400) Programming (RPG ILE; RPG II/III; CL ILE; SQL; Subfiles; Printer Files), S/36 OCL; Inovis Trusted Link EDI translation software; IPNet BizManager Software; ASII EDI Protocols; Garpac Apparel System; Computer Care System; Dynax accounting software, Manhattan Associates PKMS and WMS, DBGen (database generator), Progen (RPG ILE program generator), Office 2016, 2010 Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, Project)
Operating Systems: i5 O/S (OS/400) installation, configuration and PTF installation; Windows Server; Active Directory; Print Server; Windows 10
- Conversion of S/36 programs to RPG ILE.
- Modifications and enhancements to existing Garpac and other customer systems in RPG III, IV and ILE, including order processing, allocation, warehouse GS1 - 128 label generation, invoicing, picking and import systems.
- Development of EDI transaction sets (940, 943, outbound 850, inbound 856) applications with freight forwarder and public warehouses.
- RPG IV and ILE programming of EDI transaction sets to interface with existing system.
- Development of AS/400 interfaces to Foxfire WMS system
- Store-level receiving of UCC-128 barcode labels
- Modifications and enhancements to existing Retail Management system
- Development of EDI transaction sets (outbound 852) and refinement of existing documents (850 outbound and 856 inbound)
- Troubleshoot and resolution of long-standing system issues
- Documentation of new and existing programs and system flow using Visio.
- Preparation of user manuals
Information Technology Director
- Oversee the day to day operations of a multi-platform network including Windows 2003 file & print server, Exchange 2003 server, Active Directory, Oracle database server, 1 Macintosh OS X server, and an IBM A/S400 Model 520 running Computer Care System, Ipnet BizConnect server, Windows 2000 Terminal Server for remote access
- RPG ILE programming modifications and new applications
- EDI mapping using Inovis Trusted Link AS/400 EDI translation software of all VICS documents.
- Successfully implemented ASII EDI protocols using IPNet BizManager software.
- Supervise two data entry clerks, one network engineer and one PC/Mac technician.
- Coordinate software enhancements with our outside programmers and consultants
- Interface with shipping, import, production, and accounting departments to design new programs and update existing programs.
- Redesigned internal network including new topology and hardware, including: router, firewall and switches
- Report directly to Chief Financial Officer
- Successfully converted from the S/36 to the AS/400
- Supervised two programmers
- Designed and wrote Apparel System in RPG II on the S/36
- Design, redesign, planning, RPG IV programming, and implementation of new and existing applications, including: Order Processing and Invoicing, Piece Goods, Finished Goods, Physical Inventories, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Daprex Accounts Payable and General Ledger packages, Customer Service Inquiries
- EDI transactions using Trusted Link AS/400 EDI translation software, including: Orders, Invoices, Advance Ship Notice, Remittance Advice, Price Sales Catalog.
- Successfully converted from the S/3 mod 10 to the S/36
- Supervision of a data processing staff of five in the daily operations of the company