- Confidential multi - skilled System Engineer with hands-on and diversified background in design, administration, and support of system and network device with multinational financial services, software, and media companies. Possess deep knowledge in IT technologies with excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, recommend best solution to resolve day-by-day IT Operation issues. Solid expertise with technology solutions delivered through research, evaluation and implementation that align with business needs.
Senior System Administrator
- Manage and support Active Directory, messaging system in Exchange 5.5 mail servers, Office 365 environments
- Manage and support VMware 5.5, 6
- Manage and support iSCSI SAN technologies using HP Nimble Array, and Dell EqualLogic.
- Built, manage and support Veeam backup infrastructure and Windows patching environment
- Built, manage Windows based system, server and workstation VM templates; Remote Desktop System
- Serve as Confidential technical resource for existing and new projects and provide guidance/insight on projects.
- Operate in Confidential 24x7 highly scalable server infrastructure with emphasis on good time management skills, meeting strict deadlines
- Contribute in the architecture design, deployment and development of IT services and associated processes and procedures
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively.
- Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the current and future requirements.
- Work with various vendors and service providers to ensure Confidential productive environment.
- Resolve issues and prepare status reports.
- Professionally represent the infrastructure team as Confidential technical consultant on projects.
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds, modifications, and implementation.
- Maintain Confidential good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends.
Senior System Engineer
- Provided technical expertise in the administration and engineering of 2003/2008/2012 servers - Active Directory/DHCP/DNS/GPO/location based network printing.
- Managed Clustering servers (Windows NLB).
- Technically leaded in server maintenance, system upgrades, including failed hardware replacement and configuration for operating system infrastructure.
- Managed vendors with regard to testing, operation support, troubleshooting, and resolution of system hardware and software problems.
- Managed IIS 5/6/7 websites, public DNS administrations, secured access, load balancing using F5 and Netscaler. Performed as Confidential technical contact of the corporate domains in the WHOIS database.
- Reviewed hardware/OS and components/WEB services connections/security/firewall rules/DR requirements before deployment of applications.
- Maintained desktop environment in Windows XP/7 platforms.
- Maintained updates for the Windows systems using Microsoft Windows Update Service and LANDESK.
- Managed company’s in-house Exchange 2010 environment and Office 365 Exchange Online using Confidential hybrid setup. Execute mailbox moves, decommission Exchange servers running in old hardware. Managed Exchange data backup and restore/email security/SPAM filtering/e-discovery tasks/email data recovery/legal search.
- Managed Cisco Ironport/Fortinet firewall and appliances.
- Managed Mcafee ePO and point products (data encryption, DLP)/Trendmicro/Force point Websense/Cisco Ironport.
- Administrated existing Citrix environment running XENAPP 7.6.
- Manage clusters in VSphere 5.5 environment with HA and DRS components including Vmotion planning an execution. Responsible for physical and virtual provisioning, OS turning, server health monitoring and maintenance adequate capacity for day to day operations.
- Managed VMWare ESXi 5.5, HP BL460C, G6/7/8 blade servers, Proliant servers.
- Administrated Cisco switches, ASA firewalls.
- Managed for data backup, data replication, recovery.
- Actively contributing to the creation and maintenance of disaster recovery plans and the support of disaster recovery drills.
- Maintained technical runbooks and documentations.