- Solidworks/Cosmos Version 2008
- Nei Nastran / FEMAP
- Algor Version 20.0
- HVAC Calc Version 4.0
- Autocad (2 - D)/ Inventor
- MathCad Version 14.0
- Microsoft Excel/ Word
- SAP (ERP)
- IFS (ERP) SOFTWARE
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCESenior Process Engineer
- Provide Customer Service and utilize ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives, ensure commercial products are delivered on time and in excellent condition, p ick up parts from nearby stores and outside vendors.
- Drive delivery vehicle to transport parts to commercial customers, maintains a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), properly maintain vehicle, report vehicle maintenance issues, and ensure assigned company vehicle is clean.
- Handle cash and charge transactions, handle core/part returns, and assists customers between deliveries
Senior Process Engineer
- Provided material handling upgrades to processes, implemented ergonomic improvements to processes, and applied quality improvements.
- Provided production engineering support for vehicle processing and tooling for production activities such as Safety and Ergonomic Improvements, Quality Improvements, Cost Improvements, Equipment Refurbishment, Process Kaizen’s
- Created part drawings with AutoCad/Inventor 2015, mentored for COOP's on TBP and Project Activities, and supported MIG welders with equipment issues
- Assisted production with robotic spot weld technical issues
- Acted as liaison for Finishing Department to management during production meeting
- Worked with Production/Sales to re-work nonconforming materials
- Trained team members on new processes/work instructions
- Created work instructions and Management of Change documents to reflect plant updates
- Purchased and tracked plant equipment using SAP(ERP)
- Designed and analyzed (per ABS HSNC 2007 Standards) ship structure and platforms using Finite Element Analysis Programs Strand 2007.
- Provide design drawings for equipment foundations to production team based off predetermined milestones and engineer department goals
- Assisted production to either optimize design or material usage for foundation designs
- Procurement of structural closures i.e. doors, hatches, and windows using IFS(ERP)
- Verified structural closures purchased meet the required regulations set by customer needs
- Purchased and tracked structural components using IFS(ERP)