- Results - oriented Systems Engineer, seeking an opportunity to utilize and enhance current skills with physical and Virtual Data Center environments, while learning new technologies and contributing to the success of an organization’s bottom line.
- Delivered Change Healthcare Cardiology CPACS upgrade and build out to existing customers.
- Working directly with stakeholders, PACS administrators, IT Systems Administrators, Network Security and end-users to identify upgrade requirements, gaps, pain points, and workflow processes before and during project upgrades.
- Based on contract agreement upgrades may also include review stations, Hemo stations, Cognos and Emory tool kit
- CPACS migration including, resources, gateway settings, modality worklist, DICOM services, system interfaces and archive settings.
- Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2016
- Upgrades include server migration from Microsoft SQL 2008 to Microsoft SQL 2014
Build and Release Engineer
- Used Jenkins to automate deploying database objects, configuration files, websites, web applications via IIS, appPools, and task schedules.
- Managed and supported deployments in test, perf, DEV, production and DR environments through Jenkins.
- Configured Octopus to deploy websites, web applications via IIS, appPools, and task schedules.
- Used SourceTree to push/pull configurations and code to Code Cloud.
- Managed microservice clusters using Kubernetes.
- Provided support using Docker to manage mS containers.
- Maintained password changes and updates
- Managed certificate updates
- Monitor logs to eliminate production issues.
- Created, backed up, and restored SQL databases in all environments.
- Created and maintained replication of databases in all environments.
- Assisted with the setup and deployments of the UnlockCode tool in CDP
- Supported the software process and continuous integrations/continuous deployments (CI/CD).
Sr. System Administrator
- Support server farm of 362 Windows and 100 Linux servers
- Support VMware vSphere 5.1 environment
- Create, manage and support the setup of sFTP connections with vendors.
- Transfer files using Connect:Direct (C:D), ssh commands, IBM Sterling File Gateway (SFG) and DataRouter
- Decrypt daily files received from vendors via sFTP
- Configure and manage Distributed File System (DFS) on File\ETL\DR servers
- Write and modified various PowerShell scripts
- Installed, Upgraded, Supported and maintained SharePoint 2013
- Work with DBA team to support the SQL 2013/2016 environments
- Coordinate and administer annual password changes for application accounts.
- Installed and provide support for Tableau reporting software
- Support SSRS for Compass and Mobile Reporting
- Installed and configured SPLUNK forwarder client for monitoring application logs
- Performs deployments to company proprietary applications ABI and DAO
- Monitors and Resolve Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM) alerts
- Receive assignments through Cherwell ticketing system