- Subject Matter Expert in Distributed Automation, Process Control, and Global Enterprise Job Scheduling utilizing Workload Automation, Autosys Workload Automation, and Tidal Scheduler on Linux, Uni x, and Windows platforms. Has proven abilities in systems analysis, development, process control, process improvement, ITIL, system development life cycle, troubleshooting/problem resolution, on - call support, audit support, automation tasks, and SQL.
Operating Environments: AS/400, DOS, Linux, MVS/TSO, OS/390, Unix, VM/CMS, Windows
Scheduling Software: Broadcom CA Automic UC4 Workload Automation, CA-7, CA Autosys Workload Automation, Tidal Scheduler
Programming Languages: ABAP/4, Autosys JIL, BASH Shell Scripting, CICS, COBOL, Fortran, HTML, ISPF Dialogue Manager, JCL, Mercator, PL/1, REXX, RXSQL, Syncsort, XML
DB Management Systems: DB2, MS Access, MSSQL, Oracle, SQL/DS
Enterprise Packages: Hyperion Enterprise, SAP R/3 (Business Warehouse, Control, Finance, and General Ledger Modules)
Methodologies: CSC Catalyst, ITIL, PMP
Other Technologies: A+ Software, AutoCAD, Blade Logic, CA Service Desk, Citrix, CyberArk, Exceed, FTP, HP Insight Manager, ISQL, Jira, KeePass, MS Front Page, MS Office, MS Project, MS Terminal Services, MS Virtual PC, MS Visual Source Safe, Novell Netware, Panvalet, Power Shell, PuTTY, PVCS Version Manager, QMF, Remedy, SAP Business Objects Crystal Reports, SPF/PDF, Splunk, Veritas Cluster Manager, Veritas Net Backup, Vi, Visio, Visual Basic, VMware VirtualCenter, Web Development
Lead Enterprise Scheduling Systems/Automation Engineer
- Strong knowledge of scheduling processes, application development & deployment, configuration and administration.
- Extensive Linux/Windows support experience and ability to do advanced troubleshooting. Strong communication skills.
- Accurately defined complex problem statements. Some scripting and some knowledge of the upgrade process.
- Collaborated with internal customers to determine business needs. Independently created and updated code, and created test plans for large, complex changes.
- Exhibited language proficiency and independently designed, coded, and tested UC4 code and scripts. Strong SQL skills.
- Influenced and enforced best practices, contributed to process improvements, and mentored junior team members.
- Gave Broadcom CA Automic (UC4) training classes.
- As part of the Distributed Automation team, specializes in batch automation and scheduling services for Confidential distributed products on a Unix, Linux, and Windows platform.
- Also provides Tier 2 support for Distributed Automation.
- Has made a significant contribution in the completion of numerous client implementations for Investment Services, Lending Solutions, and Digital Channels and Electronic Payment Solutions.
- Performed duties of an Autosys System Administrator: DR tests, customer interface, on-call duties, troubleshooting, starting and stopping the Autosys hosts, Autosys reporting, Autosys client installs, and shell scripting. Proficient in Autosys best practices, and the Autosys scripting language (JIL).
Senior Enterprise Job Scheduler Analyst
- Performed a key role in the mission critical project to implement an enterprise-wide migration in support of the corporate spin-off of Confidential from Abbott Labs.
- Designed, implemented, and administered the corporate scheduling environment running SAP and Windows Legacy Applications. Produced high-quality and timely work products under tight deadlines.
- Performed in a lead role on the Data Center Operators Team, directed their monitoring and reporting duties, communicated to management, lead projects, made performance improvements, applied system updates and published solutions (patches), mentored junior staff, and conducted training.
- Created high-quality documents including training materials, presentation documents, and more than 20 published Standard Operating Procedures.