- Secure a system support position that will allow me to contribute to a workplace in a positive and meaningful way while further developing my skills.
- Responsible for Supporting a Windows Server environment. Building servers using VMware, Managing Active Directory. Creating and Managing group Policy.
- Managing patching and software deployment with IBM Bigfix, Utilizing Maximo for asset tracking and ticketing.
- Websphere deployment and administration. Develop applications and scripts utilizing powershell to create backup solutions/deploy tools/automate VM creation, clean up and report on active directory, Implement AD Self - service Plus account management solution. Manage account access and troubleshoot performance errors in MS SQL server.
Confidential, Mason, OH
Service Desk Manager/Site Lead/Systems Administrator
- Responsible for supporting Mixed OS and device environment; manage accounts with AD, LDAP, BES, Airwatch. Management of multiple Windows Server environments, utilizing VMware and bare metal systems. Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012. Teklynx Server Management, SpaceObserver Server Management, Altiris, Norton Ghost, BMC Remedy, FreeBSD - TrueNAS and FreeNAS, Debian based Linux Server maintenance.
- HP, Dell, and IBM Server management. MS SQL Server management, MaraiDB management, oracle DB client side management. AD User and Group administration, MS Exchange 2010 User administration, Splunk, Novell iManager for LDAP administration. SAP User administration, AS400 user administration.
- Microsoft MDT and SCCM for image deployment and management. Tivoli Storage Manager for backup and restore. Casper Device Management, AirWatch Device and User Management. Managed 16 employees across 3 timezones and 2 major sites.
- AD and MS Exchange user and group administration
- LDAP (Novell Identity Manager)
- Citrix (user and device management)
- Airwatch (user and device management)
- Windows Server 2003-Current
- ADSelfService Plus
- IBM BigFix
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Mac and iOS (hardware and software support)
- Linux (Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu)
- Storage Management