- An experienced programming and project management professional with over 30 years of experience in a vast range of industries that includes healthcare. A positive track record in working with clients and various teams to help create and build technical solutions. Proven ability to lead, problem solve and integrate diverse development team in delivering products and services, communicating with business leads, customers and other stakeholders.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Problem Solving
- Rational Developer
- Aldon version control environment
- Infinium Administration
- Agile Development
- Agile & Waterfall Methodologies
- iSeries - RPG
- FTP (Z-MOD)
- Secure File Transport for banking
- ACH & ARP
- Client Access
- Acom Forms Mgmt
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- EDI (Gentran)
- Programming in RPGLE to link current distribution center software to automated pick system.
- Work with management on SDLC creation and implementation.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Responsible for maintenance and enhancements to the Enterprise Financial and Patient Access packages using RPG
- Participate in complete software development lifecycle, from requirements through testing.
- Assists in the construction, testing and debugging of programs in accordance to engineering standards.
- Maintains and documents programs in accordance to engineering standards.
- Maintains technical specifications according to the changes introduced to the code and assist in development of new technical specifications.
- Suggest estimates of efforts required to implement assigned tasks according to the schedule defined by technical management.
- DBA functionality on the host AS/400
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Technical lead on conversion of PeopleSoft HCM (server based) to Infinium HCM (AS/400 based).
- Created conversion programs using CLP and RPGLE Free on the AS/400
- Embedded SQL was used extensively in the RPG programs
- Uploaded subset of around 1000 people from PeopleSoft using FTP from the AS/400
- Tested conversion process and verified using SQL to get summary totals from the PeopleSoft tables and verified against converted Infinium tables
- In final run transferred records for 16,000 employees and ran conversion process.
- Ran sample payroll and compared to final payroll results for PeopleSoft. Difference in net pay was less than 1 dollar due to rounding on the Infinium side. PeopleSoft kept one more significant digit for percentages on some deductions
- Contract programming primarily for ORCOM based utility billing software
- Diagnose data and programming problems
- Prepare proposals for enhancements
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Creation of application design specifications
- Maintain distribution system for warehouse supporting 300 stores
- Develop project flow and timeline
- Write, test and debug programs to meet specifications
- Infinium application support (PE, PY, GL, TR)
- Analyze, develop and direct application development
- Y2K remediation
- Conversion to Infinium Payroll & HR from the in-house payroll system
- Conversion to Infinium Training from internal system maintained on spreadsheets
- Conversion from in-house administered medical benefits program outsourced to BCBSSC