- Accomplished systems administrator with approximately 20 years experience providing analysis and support for server - based networks.
- School Systems and Fortune 300 Corporations, including learning technologies, Service Now, and manufacturing site support.
- Experienced Systems Administrator, Business Analyst, Operational Support and
- IT/ Business Liaison seeks remote position due to pandemic.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Network Security
- Certified Promethean Board installer
- Server 2003, 2007, and 2008R2
- VOIP phone support
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007, 2010
- LAN/WAN support
- Helpdesk ticket system, including Service Now
- Network printer and copier suppor t
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Experience
- Camera security system management
- Preventive Problem Analysis
Confidential, Corning, NYSystems Administrator
- Held several roles with increasing responsibility for Corning In corporate client business units as a contractor with ProUnlimited until Corning eliminated all contract roles and several permanent positions due to the economic impact of the COVD-19 pandemic in April 2020. These roles and responsibilities are:
- Business Liaison for Information Technology For Corning Valley Manufacturing Plants in Corning Environmental Technologies Division - Diesel Plant, Integrated Die Manufacturing, and Automotive Plant. dis included deploying Manufacturing Controls Cybersecurity to these plants; managing IT needs associated with an office build out and moves; upgrading network devices and telecommunication closets; and upgrades to uninterrupted power supplies (UPS). dis included managing tickets in Service Now.
- Responsible for Transitioning IT Projects to Operational Support for the IT Project Management Office (PMO). dis included Manufacturing Controls CyberSecurity, Mobile Iron for device security, and designing/implementing support processes in Service Now.
- Business Analysis for IT PMO - Performed analysis and created design deliverables for Camstar Manufacturing Execution System (MES) for Corning Optical Communications division. Performed analysis and created deliverables for R&D Division to secure logically Intellectual Property.
Confidential, Corning, NY
- Provided systems administration and support to Confidential -Savona Central School District on behalf of MicroSolutions.
- Responsibilities included installation, maintenance, and end user support for computer network, phone system, instructional technologies, school administration technologies, and software upkeep.
- Left to take a position with ProUnlimited at Confidential .
High School Athletic Coach
- Worked evenings and weekends as a Confidential in six sports (Cross-Country, Tennis, Basketball, Wrestling, Soccer, Diving) for Confidential Savona High School.
- dis included organizing and planning team practices, management of players and coaches in each program, player and team development.
- dis also included coaching at each game for each sporting event.