- Windows NT, XP, Vista, Me Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008R2 / 2012R2 Servers, Internetwork Operating System (IOS)
- Mobile devices BlackBerry OS, Apple I OS, Android OS, Windows Phone
- Cisco Routers, including 837, 1000 Series, 2500 Series, 7600, 12000, 3600, 3800, 3900 Series
- Cisco Catalyst switches 1900 Series, 2900 / 2950 / 2960 , Cisco Wireless LAN products
- Access Points, PCI/PCMCIA/USB Wireless LAN Adaptors, Wireless LAN Controllers (WLC), and Wireless LAN
- Ping utilities, Anti - virus, Exchange 2007/2010, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, Visio)
- Bomgar Remote, Kaseya, Veeam Backup, Citrix Meta frame/XenApp XPE FR3
- CPS3/4, XenApp 4.5/5, Installation Manager, Edge sight, Citrix Access Gateway, Symantec Endpoint Protection Net Scalar/Access Gateway version 8.x and 9.x, XenServer 5.X, VMware ESX 3/4
- LAN/WAM, TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP, NAT, SMTP, POP3, VPN, FTP, IPX/SPX and Remote Desktop
- Watch Guard Firebox X1000 3.0 Standard/Enhanced, Check Point, Cisco ASA
System Support Analyst
- Support Analyst with advanced skillset in desktop support, Messaging, Network and PDA.
- Strong technical and communications skills essential.
- On-Board / off - Board users for internally managed applications
- Respond, troubleshoot, and resolve High Profile Executives @ TWDC technical issues/questions.
- Provide exceptional timely customer service and communications to the executive users, as well as across the business segment.
- Assist in the evaluation, support, and testing of hardware / software, providing all Tiers of PC, Mac, and peripheral support to executive staff according to company standards and practices.
- Inform and assist across the business segment to plan and execute strategies for High profile executive level IT support.
- Provide remote and/or on-site user support for end user computing systems, mobile devices, software, and services, including installation, problem correction, removal/replacement, or other tasks as necessary to ensure continuation of client productivity.
- Inform and assist with decisions impacting the executive desktop, and various applications tool sets.
- Respond to customer requests obtained via multiple service request channels. Based on an understanding of hardware, software, systems, and peripheral technology, determine the nature of the technical problem. Implement an acceptable solution that meets the customer’s needs in a timely manner. Accurately report and track requests for services through to completion including follow up communication with the customer
Windows Systems Administrator
- Responsible for the maintenance, administration and troubleshooting of 150 Microsoft Windows 2008R2 and 2012R2 Servers, along with 500 Microsoft Workstations (including retail POS + Kiosks), 30 VMware ESXi hosts and vSphere installations, and all associated Cisco network devices.
- Storage administration and daily backup operation with NAS and Acronis. Troubleshoot backup failures and restores. Troubleshooting Acronis via snapshots of the backup in the event the backup performance is slow, resulting in improved storage space and backup time.
- Setup and manage Office 365, Skype for business, OneDrive for business
- Setting up, managing and troubleshooting Windows Server 20008 and 2012 R2
- Responsible for system design, practice adherence, and security practices and awareness necessary to maintain PCI compliance.
- Troubleshooting and setting automation with Windows Powershell 5.0
- Batch scripting to help with large data transfers.
- Responsible for the management of multiple vendor relationships on a day to day basis, including cloud service providers (IaaS, SaaS), custom application developers, outsourced DBA and Network auxiliaries, and various vendors.
- Designed and deployed a VMware based architecture for each retail location; creating hardware independence, a longer hardware lifespan, and reducing potential down time in a recovery situation from 8 hours to 15 minutes.
- Installed and administered a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) instance including inventory management, patch management, and software deployments.
- Responsible for the Help Desk function within the business, managing the Help Desk personnel and the service delivery.
- Responsible for instilling the necessary skills to support the business in the various roles within the organization, from the skilling up of Help Desk members to the delegation of lower tier processes and troubleshooting to business partners.
- Adept at working in a high stress customer facing business where downtime of customer facing or business impacting systems is treated with priority.
- Refreshed AD structure, going from 2003 to 2012 functional level, cleaning up and refreshing all group policy items, as well as creating redundancy for authentication services against a single point of failure.
- Deploying and Setup of Apple IOS, Blackberry, and Android.
- Establishes and maintains network user accounts, user environments, directories and security and installs network printers and queue management.
- Loads and updates software applications as required.
- Hardware Break/Fix (getting multiple monitors to work, docking station issues)
Windows Systems Administrator
- Deploying and Setup of Apple IOS, Blackberry, and Android
- Deploying and set up of Mac OS 10.6 and Windows XP and 7
- Add/modify/remove Microsoft AD users/groups
- Upgraded from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010
- Upgraded BES to comply with Exchange 2010
- Manage and maintain full system backups of critical and key information on the network systems
- Migrating and upgrading Citrix Servers and its components
- Establishes and maintains network user accounts, user environments, directories and security and installs network printers and queue management
- Expert on all versions of Citrix and strong knowledge of Citrix Secure Gateway / Web Interface / Nfuse) and the communication between them and Citrix farm
- Provide Microsoft server administration to include monitoring server status, troubleshooting issues with client connectivity, response time, server performance, backup/restore, and disaster recovery planning and testing
- Delivers assistance to the level 1 and level 2 desk techs when trouble tickets are escalated to Tier 3 which include hardware software break fix, in depth research to resolve issues, upgrading servers
- Working with Citrix XenApp and XenServer based environments delivering Enterprise Scale Projects
- Managing and maintaining Cisco wireless systems
- Prioritize support calls using enterprise ticketing system and manage tickets with frequent updates, as well as escalating aging tickets, and trends as required
- Create new and manage all existing Mailboxes and Distribution groups
- Loads and updates software applications as required
- KB preparation and review, Knowledge sharing & documentation
- SLA compliance for tickets
- Responsible for imaging workstations using the standard images
- Provides telephone and mobile phone support, including voicemail and account administration, deployment/replacement of equipment
- Provide remote technical support to other company locations; dispatch work to best available team member
- Monitor, manage and troubleshoot using tools such as perfmon, protocol logs, event viewer, MMC, EXBPA, exchange management shell, message tracking tool, regsvr32, regedit, regedt32