- Skilled Information & Communications Technology professional with a solid background in voice & data network design, implementation, administration, support. A proven leader in the data and voice network fields with a solid reputation in getting the job done right in the most effective and efficient manner.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (All versions)
Network Operating Systems: Novell Netware 2.1 - 5.0, Microsoft Windows Server 2000 - 2012
Software: Microsoft Office Professional 2016(includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote, and Publisher), Visio 2013, Project Pro, Avaya Site Administration, Centre Vu Agent, CMS, Genesys Ver. 7.6 & 8.1, Alcatel-Lucent Omni Vista, Genesys versions 7.6 & 8x, and Cisco Works
- Troubleshot, installed, implemented, administered, and maintained telecom network systems and provided Tier II support.
- Designed, monitored, integrated, supported various systems.
- Provided support for telecom network connectivity and other related telecom network issues for various User communities.
- Troubleshot, diagnosed, and resolved telecom network problems.
- Researched, analyzed, and implemented software and hardware changes to correct telecom network issues.
- Coordinated the installation, configuration, and maintenance of telecom network components.
- Monitored telecom network activity and identified telecom network problems.
- Maintained network bandwidth to ensure compliance with current facilities requirement and system interdependences.
- Integrated associated applications such as; Telephony, Call Recording, CRM, and WFM.
- Helped to integrate Genesys Products into IP environments on global networks.
- Developed call routing using Genesys CTI Routing, OMI, CIM, SIP, and reporting platforms.
IT Sales & Support Engineer
- Interview various clients to determine infrastructure, network, PC, and voice communications requirements and work with various vendors & manufacturers for the purchase of needed equipment.
- Design, implement, and administer various WANs/LANs for customers in various industries (e.g. Federal & State Government, automotive, banking, insurance, manufacturing, and medical) for small companies - large corporations.
- Provide End-User training for newly implemented network and PCs and follow through with on-going system and End-User support.
- Design, implement, maintain, administer, and provide End-User support for various systems to include Microsoft Windows OS (v. XP- 7) & NOS (v. 2000- 2008), Cisco routers (various models) & switch (various models) infrastructures, Polycom, Tandberg, & Cisco Video conferencing systems, Avaya, Cisco, Nortel, Mitel, & Shoretel phone systems, and various PC manufacturers such as HP, IBM, Toshiba, Lenovo, etc. Telephones include digital (TDM), analog, & VOIP (IP). Most commonly used Avaya Aura or Cisco Unified Call Manager - CUCM V. 10x. Also supported Contact Centers with up to 350 seats using Avaya CMS or Cisco UCCE.
- Worked with multiple carriers for installation, support, troubleshooting & repairs, and expansion of voice, SIP, and data circuits as well as performed capacity and performance analysis and reporting for clients.
- Provided technical advice and consultation on software and hardware purchases for various levels of departments and companies.
- Served as third level support engineer supporting enterprise level 780 seat contact center consisting of four major sites running on Genesys 8.1 environment and nine sites consisting of approximately 600 Business Users running on an Alcatel-Lucent 4400 PCX version 10.1.
- Supported Genesys Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System and Outbound calling campaigns
- Supported call recording using Verint Impact 360 System in support of Users in locating, storing, retrieving, and documentation.
- Designed, implemented, and managed Cisco based video teleconferencing, unified communications suite, and collaboration (Web, video, and audio) across the entire enterprise. Also responsible for upgrades, integration, and performance.
- Managed wireless communications (cell phones and hotspots) contracts as well as User Support
- Created, updated, and maintained company policies on the procurement, use, and retirement of cellular devices.
- Analyzed wireless plans to ensure they are effective and efficient allowing proper coverage for employees and are compliant with company budget
- Worked with employees in deploying and upgrading wireless devices to include plans and coverage area whether in-building, local, or international coverage areas
- Worked with carriers in performing site surveys and, then auditing their adequacy to ensure proper site coverage
- Worked with carriers in the deployment, auditing, upgrades, and maintenance of in-building (4G, LTE, CDMA, & GSM) systems to ensure proper coverage throughout company’s campuses
- Worked with Carriers for voice circuit purchase, maintenance, expansions, and upgrades
- Served Voice Systems Architect for new sites, expansions, and upgrades for company sites in the U.S. and Canada
- Mentored junior engineers and technicians in supporting the environment as well as maintaining SLA service levels
- Created, maintained, and revised all systems documentation
- Manage vendor contracts for support, maintenance agreements, and expansion.