- Over 10+ years in IT industry. Background ranges from engineering, network administration, systems administration, and escalation support in environments ranging from professional to large scale complex enterprise environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, extensive experience wif Microsoft, Cisco, and Dell hardware and software.
OS & Enterprise Apps: Cisco IOS, Dell OS & Devices, Altiris Deployment Solution, Pharos Print Service, DNS, WINS, DHCP, Remote Desktop
Network Technologies: Cisco: 2970, 3550, 6500, ASA, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, CDP, RIP, RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, VTP, VLAN, VPN, STP, SVI, Frame - relay, PPP, Access Control List (ACL), NAT, PAT
Desktop Technologies: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/Server 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Exchange Server 2007, Active Directory, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Scanners, Desktop and Networked Printers.
Technology Network Support Specialist
- Configure network hardware (Cisco routers, switches, VPN gateways, firewall, IDS/IPS, etc), software, and links (IP VPN, Internet, etc.)
- Troubleshoot switched VLANS, core routers, WAN Connectivity issues across multiple locations.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support and problem resolution for network issues.
- Monitor all Cisco equipment using Cisco Prime LMS.
- Configure switch ports and path network cables for incoming new users.
Technology User Support Specialist
- Installed, configured, and troubleshoot various operating systems, servers/client software, and applications to ensure proper productivity and effectiveness wifin teh live environment.
- Document and track all technical issues wif Heat Ticket Management Software Solution. Document issue resolution and store in knowledge d Confidential base.
- Provided remote support using Dameware Remote Management and onsite escalation support and assistance to clients for PC repairs and solutions for various utilities supported by multiple platforms.
F ield Engineer/Escalation Support
- Installed, maintained, and troubleshoot multi-vendor systems hardware and software devices including core and peripheral devices.
- Provided escalation support to client’s onsite and remotely in a high intensive, fast-paced environment wif accuracy and efficiency.
- Performed systems configurations, analysis, and repair for desktops and remote access devices; installing, replacing, and patching existing equipment as needed.