- Senior Technology Executive experienced in enterprise service - oriented architecture, system integration, and product development for BSS and OSS, with large MSOs, and Telecommunication corporations.
- Highly valuable in business development and client relations. Combine entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, leadership/collaboration skills, and solid knowledge of business practices & requirements to address business challenges, identify profitable opportunities, and formulate win/win solutions.
- Skilled at recruiting, organizing, motivating, and empowering professionals to execute critical projects using best practices and exceeding industry standards.
- Outstanding record of innovation and success in applying technology to improve and grow businesses.
- Building great business relationship with executives at a major customer Confidential . Identify business opportunities that successfully turned 3 business opportunities to a revenue-generating projects.
- Managing a full life cycle of Confidential Billing product-based solution with an effort of thousands man-months. Recruiting the team, leading the architecture, design and requirements up to a successful launch with tier-1 telecommunication service provider in Europe and in the US.
Solution System Architect Director
- Work with business stake holder on identifying immediate and long-term business needs that can be applied to the architecture solution.
- Initiated and formalized an agreement with Confidential to expand Confidential ’s role from vendor to paid consultant, paving the way for Confidential to partner with Confidential, serve as a trusted vendor, & increase product/service sales.
- Architected business and technical solutions, including integration of CRM, Billing, Enterprise Product Catalog and Ordering systems.
- Defining the Enterprise Data Model, including centralized Customer and Product models, and a Data Warehouse solution.
- Introduced and implemented two product-based solutions to significantly reduce Confidential ’s operational costs, improve its marketing, and enhance customer satisfaction. These projects increased Confidential ’s revenue ~$5M.
Director of Product Development
- Recruited by the VP of Research & Development to be Confidential ’s first PD manager and co-start the PD Dept.
- Grew the product suite from zero to five major applications, which were sold to Tier 1 telecom corporations
- All (4) product releases were on time and within budget, with a cost of 1,200 man-months for the last release.
- Managed the architecture/development of a high-availability disaster-recovery solution for real-time prepaid systems at a major European mobile-communications operator.
- Managed the integration of Confidential products - CRM, Ordering, Billing and Product Catalog.
- Championed a business-model shift from fully customized solutions to product-based solutions. This provided Confidential with centralized control over, and reduced costs for, project implementations & deployments. Steered the cultural change at Confidential to accommodate the new paradigm; overcame significant internal resistance.