- Seasoned program/project manager offering 18+ years of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; software design/development, security, identity & asset management, digital strategy, cloud solutions and IT infrastructure and operation optimization.
- Expert in leading complex programs/projects using agile, hybrid agile approach, and waterfall methodology. Extensive experience in managing large global project teams and known for high - quality deliverables meeting or exceeding timeline and budgetary targets.
- Excellent communicator; leveraging technical and business acumen of healthcare, financial services, automotive, utilities, and retail industries to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Custom Software Development
- Enterprise wide Implementations
- Complex Project Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Costing & Budgeting
- Package Implementation
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Life Cycle Management
- Risk & Issue Management
Senior Managing Consultant
- Transitioned teams from Waterfall methodology to Agile approach and Scaled Scrum framework. Coached Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Technical Development Teams on application of Scrum. Drove continuous improvement through sprints results. Directed global rollouts using DevOps. Increased build-deploy cycle by 49% and decreased rollout cost by 64%.
- Managed complex programs and tightly integrated projects using all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC). Led the design, development, integration and deployment of ERP, POS, CRM, identity & asset management, cloud solutions. Ensured defect-free releases through careful planning, testing and QA efforts.
- Led teams across technical and business disciplines, including vendors. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to business goals were achieved.
- Managed issues and mitigated risk factors through careful analysis. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile approach and waterfall methodology depending on project specifics and clients’ goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Defined Program Management Office (PMO) to govern concurrent projects, enhancing integration, communication, and standardization. Minimized issues and risks, increased efficiencies across projects while accelerating deliveries.
- Managed a large-scale Data Center transformation, relocation and consolidation initiative for a client with an expiring contract from an out-going vendor. Consisted of 5 data centers and mainframes, 650+ servers, and 1000+ applications. Achieved seamless relocation and consolidation that were transparent to client customers, accomplished with no unscheduled downtime and delivered under budget.