- Nearly a quarter of a century of enterprise - level technical experience as a system engineer specializing in virtualization, networking, server administration, and storage management. Experience includes project management, enterprise-level virtualization, data center relocation, application virtualization, application audits, server performance management, and deployment planning.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop OS, and Office 20+ Years
- Confidential MetaFrame, Presentations Server, XenApp/XenDesktop, Virtual Apps and Desktops 20+ Years
- Confidential NetScaler, ADC 15+ Years
- Architect, Plan, and Implement a highly-available, locally survivable regionally survivable Confidential platform to meet and exceed the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity platform goals 20+ years
Senior Systems Engineer
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of six systems engineers
- Adapt to changing priorities and directives as they evolve and continue to execute efficiently
- Serve as a task leader, providing project technical and management support
- Define requirements, solutions and deliverables
- Provide technical guidance and oversight of requirements management activities
- Work cooperatively and cohesively with others in the organization
- Review and approve system level documentation
- Work with Information Security on Active Directory structure and least privileged access delegation
- Develop training and documentation standards
- Discovered, analyzed, and implemented corrective action to Confidential ADC platform prior to Information Security advisement.
- Received high praise from colleagues, peers, management, and senior management about the effectiveness of the solution and my ability to lead a swift tactical response.
- Received spot-light bonus during the COVID-19 tactical response
Confidential Virtualization Specialist
- 20+ Years of Confidential experience including planning, optimizing, troubleshooting, and daily management of Confidential XenApp 4.x, 5.0, 6.x, 7.6.x, and Confidential Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.15.x, 19xx, 20xx
- Support, manage, and architect a Confidential implementation consisting of 6 NetScaler MPX class appliances, 24 infrastructure servers, and 154 Windows Server OS Virtual Desktop Agent targets to support production line of business applications in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Prepared, tested, and production-ready a XenApp/XenDesktop 7.15 parallel environment
- Leveraged Confidential Command Center, Confidential Insight Center, and NetScaler MAS to foster consistent and an easily support NetScaler Infrastructure
- Support, manage, and design a Confidential XenApp/Desktop implementation in an active-active-active-passive configuration consisting of three active data centers and one passive data center to ensure 24x7x365 access.
- Worked as the functional Technical Account Manager, Technical Project Lead, System Architect, and Systems Engineer
- Experience includes Confidential NetScaler, XenServer, XenApp/XenDesktop, Provisioning Services, and Profile Management
- Leveraged Liquidware Labs Profile Unity and FlexApp to deliver a dynamic application and user experience, while decreasing application time to deployment
- Large scale XenApp deployments up to 225 XenApp Session Hosts with 9 XenApp Controller Servers
- Support 2,000+ Concurrent Users in a XenApp implementation designed for 10,000 Concurrent Users
- Performed Confidential product upgrades from previous releases to current releases
- Monitored the Confidential XenApp environment with EdgeSight, Systrack, and Statusphere UX
- Created customized thresholds for alerting and notifications
- Conducted process planning, knowledge transfer, and resource management
- Worked with administrative team to create group policies to ensure a consistent user experience
- Worked with application vendors to reduce the amount of updating required in a provisioned environment for their applications
- Tuned applications and servers for deployment with Confidential Provisioning Services
- Created and maintained concise system documentation as reference to Standard Operating Procedures in a multi-tier multi-geo support structure