- 18 years of professional experience in government - focused systems project management. Well-rounded engineer with excellent leadership skills consisting of project planning, team coordination, and execution. Dedicated in building strong client relationships and delivering premium customer service.
- Obtains a process-oriented background, utilizing the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology. Has a multi-skill background that includes business analysis and manual testing. Has worked in Agile, Waterfall, and hybrid cross-functional teams.
- Leads an integrated team of 20+ senior, mid and entry level test engineers. Responsibilities includes assignment coordination comprised of requirements gathering, test case creation, test deployments, test execution, client demonstrations and deliverables.
Senior Lead Systems Engineer
- Recognized CQA system test Subject Matter Expert (SME). The integrated system consists of various technologies includes: TTEC telephony - Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and call routing, Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Agent Desktop for CSR interface usage, Calabrio Workforce Management (WFM) and Quality Management (QM) for supervisor to staff scheduling and quality assurance, Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) - staff monitoring system, and Tableau web reporting.
- Lead an integrated team of 20+ senior, mid and entry level test engineers. Responsibilities includes team assignment coordination comprised of requirements gathering, test case creation, deployment plans, test execution and other client support needs.
- Worked with the Test Manager & Deputy Test Manager with deployment schedules, resource allocation, project milestones, client interactions and time sensitive deliveries.
- Proficient utilizing test case and defect development tool, IBM Rational Tools. Established best practices with test case creation throughout the project.
- Coordinated and planned test strategies and schedules with other groups including the Development and Configuration Management (CM) teams.
- Mentored junior staff with career development.
- Lead client deliverables including contractual requirement sign-off and authored system process guides.
- Helped the Confidential firm achieve Capability Maturity Model Integration - Services (CMMI-SVC) achieve level-3 as part of the audit team.
- Maintained and coordinated the project deployment schedules to ensure no conflicting releases will be encountered for various system environments (Dev, Test, Staging, and Production).
- Collaborated with various development and test team groups including Accenture Federal Services (AFS), Cognosante, GDIT, Maximus, QSSI, Red Hat.
- Responsible for test planning, test case creation, and execution for the Storage and Monitoring (StorM) system - a database interface that stored scientific data for disease research.
- Authored various client deliverables, including the Standard Test Plan.
- Created test case scenarios from user stories documented from the project Statement of Work (SOW) document.