- Over 20 year of OSS/BSS/ IoT/RF/LMR/RAN/vRAN/Field/LAN/WAN/Wireless/Telecom/Cellular Networks (LTE, 3G,4G, and 5G) Systems Solution engineering experience such as architecture, analysis, design, service level agreement (SLA), development, testing, provisioning, field integration, deployment, production support, automation, and validation of enterprise level real time critical applications and systems such multi - vendors EMS, NMS, OSS / BSS, Fault Management, Performance Management, Billing System Management, Configuration Management, Access Management, Provisioning Management, Most types of Databases, Data/KPU Analysis, Network Technical Support (Tier III-IV), NOC, call centers, and Inventory management on 24 X 7 basis. Over 3 years of NOC and call centers Management and support experience.
- Over 7 Years of varies Databases migration (ETL based Methodology), integration, and management experience.
- Over 2 years of Senior Executive Network Status reporting, dashboards, Tableau, and other KPI reporting applications experience.
- Over 10 years of hands on experience with Data centers, NOC, Call, and Dispatch centers, Cell sites, and Tower sites support and management.
- Over 5 years of R & D experience in embedded devices HW and SW development, testing, and integration.
- Over 5 year of ITIL certified Business / System Analysis experience such as project management, analysis, development, board review, and documenting of high and low-level business and systems technical requirements (RFP, HRD, BRD, FRD, SRD, DDD) for new and upgrade of HW and SW integration projects.
- Over 1 year of Public Safety - LMR network integration and support experience. Also, received a Secret Clearance from multiple states to work on State level systems and have clean FBI background check.
- Over 2 years of experience in managing and integration of Real-Time utility monitoring systems (SCADA).
- Over 7 years of retail POS, POS development and management, Integration, Payment Processing, Inventory Management, Logistic, and Distribution, experience at SME level.
- Worked in Telecommunication, Cellular, Public Safety, Healthcare, Retail, Logistic, Manufacturing, and Supply chain management domains / industries.
Hardware: RF/Celluar/Telecom (LTE, 3G, 4G, and 5G) network elements, APX P25 Radios, Mini Macros, Cell site radios, UE Relays, GPS, HP, SUN and Dell Servers, IBM Blade center / iSeries, Routers, Switches, HFC modems, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Access Points, Repeaters, Punch-down block, Microwave Radios, Digital and Analog PCB and radios, Retail POS / Inventory Hand held systems.
Operating Systems: Solaris, HP/UX, Main Frame, Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, Windows, Cisco IOS (Intermediate level)
Databases: Oracle, Sybase, SQL(SME Level), PostgreSQL, Couchbase, Casandra
Programming: C++, SQL, Perl
RF Frequencies: UHF, VHF, 800s, 900s, 1800s, 2.5 GHZ, Millimeter Wave
Protocols: 3GPP, HTTP, ASCII, TL1, SNMP, TCP/IP, SIP, BGP, Spanning Tree, MPLS, RIP, HSRP
Program Manager - Sr. Integration Solution Engineer
- OSS-BSS Design, integration and support deployment solutions that maintain the organization’s LAN, WAN, and cloud-based networks.
- Amdocs Tapas (cloud-based billing system), AMIL, Complete billing and payment process, Service Catalogs, Price plans, Payment plan, Ban Creation and validation, Device swap, activation, Ensemble test environment management, planning, stability & availability - continuous improvement, and data provisioning. Data migration (ETL) between environments, Manage unit and system testing process using test automation frameworks, and Interoperability Testing (IOT) methodologies.
- Partner with Product Owners, DevOps stakeholders to establish testing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & Service-level objectives (SLOs), ensure RCA/ICA is implemented in case of missed KPI or SLO.
- Cloud-Native Architecture - DevOps, CI/CD pipeline, HP ALM, SRE, Dockers, Kubernetes regarding containers, Microservices principles,
- Manages complex technical / infrastructure-related projects and issues, e.g., environment build-outs, network engineering, complex platform integration complex end-to-end integrations of network elements, management of all Unix-Linux-Windows OS based servers and applications, OSS and BSS systems, public web-facing front ends through enterprise service bus or API gateway to secure back IT back end services.
- Design, create, test, and deploy corporate network security, firewall, and access (IAM) management.
- Research and Resolution of any network, environments, VPN, routing, and firewall issues.
- Evaluate new technologies and platforms to determine its potential application to resolve the organization’s needs.
Integration Engineer / Provision Engineer
- Nokia LTE Radio Access Network (RAN)/vRAN/OSS / RF systems support, Field Integration support for Nokia eNodeB Radios, and other networks elements for new and upgraded sites.
- Management of all UNIX, Linux, Windows, and Citrix servers related OS, SW and HW issues.
- Daily interaction and provided support to stakeholders such as Fields Techs, Local RF engineers, Tower crews, Field integration team, end users and service providers to address cell sites issues.
Field Systems Engineering
- Technical support and integration of specialized mission-critical LMR, CAD and IoT systems and product applications including, provisioning of communication system infrastructure and performance optimization of RF and Broadband architecture of legacy analog, advanced digital P25 and data infrastructure. Knowledge of FCC, RFC, FAA, and NEC standards, AC / DC / Inverted /UPS / Emergency Power Systems, R56 grounding, Rack and Cables management, Low speed analog & TDM circuits.
- Programming, configuration, optimization, testing, records storage and recovery (SAN) of complex communications systems and networks like P25, Land Mobile Radio (LMR), RF, LAN, WAN, e911, Microwave, Smartnet, SmartZone, IoT, and ASTRO emergency and public safety communication systems at City, County, and State levels.
- P25, LMR, CAD, Embedded, and IoT devices evaluation and integration, SIP trunking, PBX, Public Safety - EMS- Fire 911 & Dispatch Call center technologies, Network elements integration, SW changes, root-cause analysis, escalation to ng responsible teams and driving to quick resolution of product, infrastructure, and environment issues.