- I am an experienced results - driven professional with extensive expertise in system and business analysis. I also have twenty years of experience in programming, design, development and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications for the financial, retail and government industries across Windows, UNIX and Mainframe platforms.
Databases: SQL, DB2, Sybase, Oracle
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows (2000, XP, Vista), MS-DOS, AIX, Solaris, IBM
Scripting: Unix Shell Scripting
Programming Language: Actuate, C, Cobol/CICS, IDS, TDS, TSO, CA-IDEAL, XML, JCl, OS/MVS
Reporting Tools: Actuate 7/8/9 (Report Designer Professional, e.Spreadsheet Designer, Information Object Designer)
Senior Systems Analyst/ Programmer
- Participated in development of data warehouse application, a comprehensive archive of both financial and non-financial data. Developed two-platform FDIC compliance system mandated after 2008 financial crisis. Developed daily detailed customer information interface to compliance group. Developed algorithm to convert out-of-house FX confirmations to a standard format. Developed 2nd generation online client financial reports. Participated in two conversion projects, one major, to incorporate deposits to an integrated system. Supported internal and external websites. Designed, coded and maintained numerous on-line and batch programs for the Banking Information Management System (BIMAS). The BIMAS system operates in a global capacity providing services for the administration of over 70 billion dollars of assets throughout the world. The system runs in CICS on-line and batch JCL with programs written in COBOL and CA-IDEAL using the CA-DATACOM DBMS.
- Responsible for business analysis, program design and coding used by the Private Bank which processed in excess of 100 Billion dollars of global payment transactions annually; written in COBOL/CA-Datacom using IBM MQ.
- Responsible for all data feeds among various systems on Windows, UNIX and Mainframe based platforms.
- Responsible for scheduling all test environment resources for IBM mainframe and UNIX/AIX platforms, including data restores and program version control.
- Participated in client meetings to extract and document functional & system requirements. Analyzing existing Actuate Reports and Libraries. Created On-Line and Batch reports using Actuate eRDPro. Created/Modified MS-SQL Server Complex Stored procedures in implementing business rules.
- Involved in Actuate iServer System Monitoring & Management, Granting permissions, Access Permissions depending on the User-id.
- Responsible to fix all production actuate problems.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Responsible for managing a daily accounting system - reduced discrepancy rate from hundreds daily to near zero annually.
- Improved systems for offices using a foreign functional currency
- Developed monthly interface to ProfitQuest group.
- Developed interface for local reporting to Latin American offices.
- Participated in extensive Y2K testing processes.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Responsible for business analysis, program design, and coding in payroll, tax, and receivable accounting.
- Responsible for coding programs in CA-IDEAL using the CA-DATACOM DBMS for the hospital including its patients, doctors, and students.