- To Provide Consulting and managing services for clients through system and technical expertise, analysis and programming.
- Continue to stay current with state of teh art technology.
- Developed and implemented Confidential GUI/400 EDI software for teh AS/400 - iSeries400 and Confidential /PC software for Windows operating systems.
- Languages used to develop teh product was ASNA Visual RPG, Visual Basic, and RPG ILE. ILE programs consisting of Service programs and sub procedures binding RPG programs. Also used Active X components, ADO to interface to SQL Server and Microsoft Access.
- Set up Communication protocols using FTP, SSH - Secure Shell, SSH - Secure Sockets, AS2, and Bisynchronous with 3780 emulation.
- Provide consulting services mapping various Health Care documents including 834, 835, and 837. Also mapping with many documents in teh Manufacturing Industry. Use EDIFECS software to generate mapping specifications using Spec Builder and Spec Generator. Also use Edifecs Stand reference to determine segments and elements to use.
- Provided Consulting and Programming services to implement major projects for teh FISC division.
- Converted RPG programs to UNIX using UNIBOL. Made extensive changes to implement SQL in teh UNIX environment. Coded in SQL using SQLRPGLE.
EDI Software Consultant
- Team leader converting all EDI Transactions for retail and original equipment customers from mainframe to AS/400-iSeries400.
- Automated EDI system, eliminating manual checking of reports and inquiries.
- Set up new EDI customers and suppliers. Used Gentran EDI translator. Programming languages used were RPG, CL, SQL, and Lansa case tool.
- Standards: X12 (VICS and ASIG), and EDIFACT.
Author of Confidential EDI system
- Created EDI system, Confidential, for teh AS/400 dat supports X12 and EDIFACT standards..
- Created Telecommunication programs in RPG to support BYS INC communications.
- Provide consulting and programming services.
- Set up Client Access to connect PCs with Ethernet connections to AS/400 via TCP/IP.
Confidential, MA Southridge, SC
- Provide consulting and programming services to this process manufacturing PRISM software company for AS/400 systems.
- Standardized teh division’s “Starter kit” add on products.
- Responsible for developing additional kits, as well as provided modifications for additional clients.
- Provided consulting and Programming services for clients with software packages PREMENOS, EXTOL, BPCS, A-PLUS, using RPG, CL, SQL, Subfiles, Opnqryf, and AS/SET Case tool. Systems: AS/400
- Clients were SSA, Daley & Walcott, NYNEX, Cambridge Dry Goods, Rowenta.
- Primary applications were EDI, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Purchasing.
- Provided consulting and Programming services for clients with software packages MAC-PAC and in house software..
- Clients were EMC and Papa Ginos.
Data Processing Manager
- Data Processing Manager for multi company jewelry manufacturer.
- Systems: AS/400; S/36; PCs.
- Design Develop, and modify systems. Communicate with users from seven companies.
- Projects: Wrote complete EDI translator and telecommunication programs for EDI system.
- Installed AS/400. Converted S/36 software to AS/400.
- Wrote complete payroll and A/P system. Enhanced BPCS software.
- Set up network system at remote locations using Novell and Lattice RPG.
Applications: EDI, Manufacturing, Inventory Control, Costing, Payroll, A/R, A/P, Order Entry, and Bar Coding.