- To build a challenging career in system administration with my Knowledge, Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills and to be part of a productive team being representing and responsive.
- Total 5 years’ Experience on VMware vSphere 5.x and 6.x Administration.
- Upgrading vSphere 5.5 infrastructure to vSphere 6.x
- Patching ESXi servers to meet compliance on quarterly basis.
- Creating and configuring Datacenter and clusters in vCenter server.
- Expertise on Creating virtual machines, installing operating systems inside VM’s
- Installing tools and configure these VM’s based on customer requirements.
- Working with Snapshots, Cloning, Cold Migrations and Hot Migrations and Templates.
- Good Knowledge on Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines using Virtual center through OVF/OVA.
- Having Good Experience in ITIL Process.
- Good expertise in VMware vSphere virtual infrastructure implementation and administration.
- Configuring Resource Pool’s and Alerts.
- Experience on vMotion and svMotion, HA and DRS feature.
- Creating Virtual Switches & port groups in virtual environment.
- Configuring vSphere Standard Switches (VSS) and virtual distributed switches (VDS).
- Create data stores and extend data stores.
- Raising case with product vendors in case of faults found in server hardware
- Upgrading the ESXI servers using VMware update manager.
- Convert physical machines to virtual machines (P2V) and virtual machines to virtual machines (V2V) with VMware converter.
- Configuring, troubleshooting HA, and DRS features.
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration (troubleshooting, Migration, Deployment, upgradation, implementation) of components in a large VMware environment like VSphere 5.x and 6.x.
- More Focus on VSphere, VCF, VSAN, SDDC, VDI, vCenter, VMware Update Manager, vCenter Operations Manager, vCenter Orchestrator, vCenter Cloud Automation Center, vCenter Site Recovery Manager.
- Apply patches to all the ESXi hosts using Update manager.
- Server consolidation with VMware converter (P2V and V2V conversions).
- Creating Resource Pools and Setting limits on CPU and RAM.
- Configuring Virtual machines using Templates, Hot clone, Cold Clone and Cold Migration.
- Good understanding on the Basics of Linux (VI, directory structures, scripting) and Networking (Vlan, analyzing switch logs, jumbo frames, flow control).
- Worked with IBM and HP computing clusters with VMware ESXi 5.0 and vCenter 5.0.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Virtual Machine snapshots.
- Configuring VMware vSphere Cluster features like High Availability (HA), Distributed Resource Scheduling (DRS).
- Created a Host Profile and configured multiple hosts from well - built Host.
- Configuring of Virtual Distributed switches and assigning them to VLANs.
- Monitoring ESXi hosts and Resource availability using vCenter operations manager.
- Configuring of Virtual Standard Switches and assigning port groups to it.
- Experienced in applying monthly updates to windows servers 2012/2016.
- Troubleshooting ESXi hosts and VM’s issues.
- Provisioned and Configured Virtual Machines.
- Upgraded Memory Resources of powered ON Virtual Machines using Hot Add and Hot Plug.
- Understanding of vSphere Cluster Services (HA, DRS, DPM, EVC).
- Working with snapshots of VM’s.
- Increasing the vm hard disk space.
- Great passion to learn and quick learner.