Content Management: SharePoint, Stellent, Information Architecture
Workflows & Forms: K2 Blackpearl, InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Designer
Platforms: Novell, Windows NT, 2000, 2003, and 2008
Databases: SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
Disaster Recovery: Backup Exec, CommVault, AvePoint
Other: Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Citrix, VMWare, Sentillion Single Sign - on
Past and currents: MCSE + I (Windows Server 2000), Novell CNA, Citrix CCA (Citrix XPe), SQL Administration (SQL 2000), A+
- Meet with organizational stakeholders to translate customer requirements into solutions.
- Define, document, and build technical solutions based on business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership for enterprise implementations.
- Architect scalable and high availability systems. Create system schematics for review with other technical teams. Develop custom solutions and workflows using Visual Studio and K2. Act as technical expert for organizational projects.
- Coordinate work between technical teams. Maintain vendor relations.
- Designed and created a K2 workflow to automate the collection of organizational forms and reports for auditing purposes.
- Designed and developed a SharePoint contract management solution that included automated life cycle workflow alerts, escalations, routing and search of documents by custom metadata filtering.
Web Team Lead
- Provide daily direction and guidance for team members.
- Meet with organizational stakeholders to align department projects with business strategy and goals. Lead Tier 3 projects that effect organizational processes.
- Facilitate enterprise meetings to gain consensus on business requirements across multiple locations.
- Gather, document and validate business requirements.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes aligning customer needs with sound technical practices.
- Perform usability testing to ensure solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Manage change through organizational communication.
- Design and create automated workflows and forms to enhance efficiencies and customer experience.
- Define and implement standards for web environments.
- Collect, review, and analyze data related to product and service quality.
- Ensure compliance with departmental standards for issue tracking and resolution.
Technology Development Engineer
- Researched and visited industry related environments and tradeshows to understand technology trends.
- Met with clinical staff and leaders to understand business needs.
- Recommended new solutions based on desired outcome.
- Worked with IT leadership to align department strategy with organizational initiatives.
- Led project teams in the review and selection of new technologies.
- Led the implementation of new technologies.
Systems Engineer II
- Primarily responsible for the Management of Windows 2000 and 2003 operating systems, Citrix XPe, DNS, DHCP, IIS 6.0 web servers and SQL 2000 database administration a network consisting of over 500 servers.
- Configured, purchased and installed Confidential server hardware related to project needs and organizational growth.
- Maintained virtual servers in a VMWare environment. Provided secondary support for Novell, GroupWise, Backup Express and Cisco VPN servers. Acted as technical lead for organizational projects. Participated in rapid improvement (LEAN) events.
- Provided network support services to local area businesses.
- Evaluated current structures, recommended solutions, and provided cost-effective implementations.
- Installed Windows 2000 servers and Small Business Servers, Windows NT 4.0 and Windows NT TSE 4.0, Exchange Server 5.5 and 2000, IIS 3.0 and 4.0, Proxy Server 2.0, Citrix Metaframe 1.8, Seagate Backup Exec and ARCserve.
- Configured trust relationships, DHCP, WINS, DNS, TCP/IP, IPX, ICA, HTTP, SMTP, IMAP and POP3. Analyzed network communication problems using ARP, PING and TRACERT. Created login scripts and group policies.
- Developed network schematics and documentation.
- Provided network support services to area businesses by evaluating current structures, recommending solutions, and providing cost-effective implementations.
- Installed Windows 2000 Servers and Small Business Servers, Windows NT 4.0 and Windows NT TSE 4.0, Exchange Server 5.5 and 2000, IIS 3.0 and 4.0, Proxy Server 2.0, Citrix MetaFrame 1.8, Seagate Backup Exec and ARCserve.
- Configured Trust Relationships, DHCP, WINS, DNS, TCP/IP, IPX, ICA, HTTP, SMTP, IMAP and POP3.
- Analyzed network communication problems using ARP, PING and TRACERT. Created login scripts and group policies. Configured ICA, HTML and Terminal Server client machines.
- Installed and configured print servers.
- Developed client network schematics and documentation.
- Managed workstations on a Novell 4.1 wide area network.
- Provided leadership and to Technical Support personnel.
- Assembled and installed custom-built computers.
- Performed troubleshooting of system problems.
- Specified and purchased PC hardware and software for division, tracked costs, and maintained database information systems.
- Managed an upgrade of AutoCAD 12 to 14. Configured Confidential Plotters and printers.
- Installed and administered a Windows NT 4.0 network including site e-mail, large format inkjet and LaserJet printers, wiring and hubs.
- Managed a Novell 3.12 network. Researched and implemented hardware and software solutions.
- Evaluated and fixed system issues, created custom reports and handled special needs.
- Provided on Windows software applications.
- Assisted with advertisement layouts, entered sales orders and answered customer questions regarding orders and products.
- Interviewed life insurance applicants and reviewed medical records to determine health risks.
- Determined business risk based on health history.
- Evaluated customer complaints and adjusted cash values based on outcome.
- Documented decisions for review by governing body.