- To be seen by subordinates as an ally for their professional development; by colleagues as a collaborative counterpart; by superiors as a trustworthy delegate; and by patients as an unyielding advocate.
- Leadership acting with the courage to shape a better future
- Alliance building an alliance of collective genius
- Integrity earning trust through consistent honesty
- Objectivity addressing all challenging situations diplomatically
- Equality creating an atmosphere of all - inclusive camaraderie
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Adaptable Data Analysis
- Analytical Mentoring
- Conceptual Cost Reduction
- Deliberate Leadership
- Determined Researching
- Disciplined SWOT Analysis
- Independent Auditing
- Introspective Root Causing
- Perfectionist Staff Retention
- Responsible Report Writing
- Strategic Healthcare Law
- Structured Pareto Principle
- Facilitated communication with doctor's offices
- Verified Diagnosis codes Medical Necessity on prescriptions
- Helped with issues pertaining to healthcare costs for procedures
Home Health Aide
- Obtained financial resources to assist in covering the patient's care
- Provided therapeutic communications and patient education.
- Received coverage for medically necessary DME under patient's insurance
Revenue Cycle Analyst
- Functioned as internal consultant for process and quality improvement projects
- Combined revenue cycle knowledge with technology to empower decision makers
- Initiated investment in PDF to 835 conversion service virtually eliminating paper
- Responsible for managing full-cycle billing team of 11 people
- Increased employee productivity by over 50% by automating secondary billing
- Reduced denial rate from 14% to 4% within 30-days with Clean Claim Initiative
Lead Medical Biller
- Programmed Real Time Eligibility accelerating production by 60%.
- Introduced Direct Connect to the organization increasing production 35%.
- Implemented statement auditing procedures reducing call volume by 90%
- Monitored, investigated and recommended improvements to EDI production
- Liaison between IT department and billing staff to ensure error free EDI transactions
- Maintained EDI Enrollment of 14 separate TINs throughout CO, MT, KS, and WY.
Patient Account Rep
- Provided guidance to over 200 employees relating to payments and refunds
- Investigated misapplied payments and improper payments allocation
- Executed high-visibility project to address one -year correspondence backlog
Patient Account Rep
- Reviewed claim denials for corrective action and prevention in the future.
- Resolved denials and EOB rejections within standard billing cycle time frame.
- Promoted to a level II based on demonstrated analytical skills