- Experience Network Engineer.
- Skilled in working at enterprise level with strong focused in documentation, installation, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of various LAN/WAN technologies.
- Have a commitment to exceptional customer service
- Cisco Routers (4400, 2900, 2800), Cisco Catalyst Switch (9300, 6500, 4500,3850, 3750, 3560)
- WLC (4400, 5508), Access Point (3800, 3700, 3600, 3500, 1200, 1100)
- MPLS, QOS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, ACL, NAT, Static Routing, VLAN, STP
- Solar winds, Wireshark,
- Network support
- Project organization
- Detail oriented and organized
- Quick learner
Network Support Engineer
- Responsible for Data center and 15 remote offices
- Configured and supported end - user network connectivity including, but not limited to, wired LAN, wireless LAN
- Manage, maintain, monitor and support the infrastructure environment
- Resolving internet and network access issues (both wired and wireless), providing network printer support
- Working with IT support personnel
- Maintain and monitor all the company network
- Perform basic proactive and support maintenance to network devices including routers and switches (LAN/WAN, Wireless environment)
- Working with Network Engineers and supporting them with their duties.
- Provides On Call support and responds to service affecting outages and emergency situations
- Troubleshot hardware and software to determine and rectify network problems.
- Maintain good attendance and appearance