- An experienced IT professional seeking a position whereby my diverse technical, analytical and customer related experiences can be beneficial within a corporation’s IT infrastructure.
- Applications systems development, enhancement & certification for various commercial endeavors (aerospace /commercial manufacturing; human resources; inventory management; sales retailing; financials; healthcare, project management & administration.)
- HL7/V3 & HL7 Messaging Concepts
- .Net Framework systems, Oracle 6i and Crystal reporting
- Networked systems and file transfers in Microsoft production environment
- HP (MPE/iX) Systems management & administration
- IBM MVS/OS, CICS, IMS DB/DC, ODBC
- WINS & Web Applications for Finance and Human Resources
- Systems (user) requirements & functional specifications using SDLC
- Systems quality assurance management, regression analysis & user acceptance walk - thrus
- Systems Project management; Systems Change Management & Version Control
- Agile Systems Methodologies for software enhancements
- Experience working with international customers.
- Extracts-Transfers-Loads (ETL) using SQL/PL Programming with Oracle11g & MS SQL Server.
Operating Systems: MVS/OS,HP3000 MPE/iX, .Net Framework, Windows,Visual Studio.net/IDE, Unix
Databases: Oracle 11g DBS Server, IMS DB/DC, CICS, DB2, SAS, FOCUS, MS ACCESS-2007
Programming Languages: Crystal Reporting (V10), Oracle Programming, SQL, PL/SQL,ETL,XML, HTML, Java, SAS, FOCUS, COBOL, RPG.
System Tools: Oracle Forms and Reports, SDLC, VISIO, UML, OLAP, Easytrieve,TSO/ISPF,MVS/JCL, MS 2007 Office Suite, MS WINS7,FTP, EDI, Systems Change Management, MS SharePoint 2010
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
- Provided qualitative systems support in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle for the License & Inspections ( Confidential ) client server & information systems on Oracle 11g dbs platform in Oracle-PL/SQL programming, functions, procedures and packages & Oracle 6i Reporting in a Microsoft production operational environment.
- Performed extensive SQL data extracts and formatting of its DW databases in meeting various user information requirements.
- And was responsible for collaborating with various users in comprising fit/gap compliances of its business process functional documentation for (future) migration to a newer diverse web-based and mobile application systems for better information management of its information resources.
IT Systems & Programming
- Prototyping new healthcare information systems using (stimulated) electronic medical records
- Counseled and contributed to the productive endeavor of consolidating a healthcare company’s various client subsystems into a productively unified reengineered system for HIPAA requirements
- Kept technically knowledgeable by attaining continuing educational credits in new evolving .Net Framework and its related IT technologies in developing workable and deployable prototype WINS/WEB (Oracle) applications for a financial and human resources functional units
- Enhancing retail logistics operations for the ongoing & maintenance of a local food services retailer
Confidential, West Chester, PA
- Increased purchase order generation time of the web ordering process and the voice message ordering process for input into the primary HP legacy host order management system
- Provided the international group with 24/7 systems support for continuous IT operations support
- Assisted in the enhancements of new warehouse system using ACCESS database prototype
- Reduced errors in communication with foreign customers by emailing specs versus voice
- Successfully completed the required number of complex projects on time or ahead of schedule and error-free; offered customers solutions that worked within the Confidential systems’ infrastructure
- Enhanced the information reporting processes for the sales, financial and returned items management processes; consolidated information into one place and shortened retrieval time
- Recognized as a team builder
Confidential, Ridley Township, PA
Computing Systems Analyst
- Managed systems requirements & enhancements for the Manufacturing Tooling Group, Facilities Services & Maintenance Group, Facilities Hazardous Materials/SHEA Group, Materiel Quality Assurances group and was responsible for the functional operations of the division’s HP networked systems
- Provided administration, job scheduling and operational functionality for overall networks (TCP/IP) from remotely situated HP980 & HP995 (MPE/iX) mainframes
- Increased the systems efficiency leading to labor savings; identified hardware/software problems involved in the entire Confidential division; implemented solutions that limited impact on manufacturing.
- Managed the systems enhancements for the Human Resources/Payroll systems for salaried and hourly personnel.
- Managed (COBOL-written, IBM’s IMS DB/DC) Manufacturing & Materials (MP&R), FOCUS S/U, and SAS online and statistical reporting systems; enhanced the Materials Spare Parts Systems (IBM’s COBOL/CICS) systems,Finance systems (IBM’s IMS DB/DC).
Confidential, Fort Washington, PA
Program Systems Analyst
- In systems programming, managed the systems enhancements
- For the division’s Human Resources/Payroll systems for salaried and hourly personnel. In IT Network/Operations, directed the telecommunications/operations staff for its mainframes & telecommunications auxiliary systems for full time computer operations & functionality.