- I have nearly 5 years of hands on experience in the field of technology. I have the proficient knowledge of the various skills required by your team to successfully carry out diverse tasks.
- Currently I am working as a System Administrator at a Law Firm Confidential & Confidential . We are the point of escalation for Help Desk. My day to Day duties includes RHEL\Windows server administration, AD and Exchange management, configuring and maintaining the backup environment through EMC Networker, monitor and respond to Network alerts through Solar Winds, Spam Filter and VMware administration.
- I also work as a volunteer (Network Administrator) at a local Confidential . I manage their LAN network.
- Previously I have worked as an IT Support Tech at an MSP called Confidential . My core duties were to provide technical support to clients remotely and in person. I have extensive knowledge of desktop troubleshooting.
- I have planned, deployed, monitored and maintained AWS Cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes/instances. I have strong knowledge of AWS cloud services like IAM, Route53, EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, EFS and FSx for installing and configuring.
- I believe this position will play an important role in helping me achieve my educational and professional goals; and my work ethics and ability to learn and work will help the team perform their duties efficiently and effectively. All my work experiences have an extraordinary effect on my skills, making me capable of carrying out tasks effectively as a team member and as an individual.
- My resume highlights my experience in much more detail, and I would love the opportunity for me to come to your office to discuss my experience in more detail. I would like to thank you now for your time in advance.
- AWS administration, IAM, EC2, Route53, ELB, S3, FSx, EFS
- Microsoft 365 management
- RHEL 7, 8
- LVM, Stratis, Automount
- FTP, NTP, DNS
- NFS, Samba (SMB), iSCSI
- Firewall, Networking
- Process Management
- User and Group Management
- Yum Repos, RPM
- Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2016
- Symantec/Broadcom & Mcafee Spam Filter
- EMC Networker (Backup)
- Solar Winds and What’s up gold network monitoring
- VMware ESXi (6.5), VSphere Client.
- Imanage, Interaction, Carpe Diem, ExFolders, Quest Recovery Manager for Exchange
- Batch Patch
- Zoom, Team Viewer
- Connectwise and Heat Ticketing system
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, STP
- LAN, WAN, OSI Model
- Switching, Routing
- Cisco IOS
- Nmap, Zenmap
- Ansible, Ansible Playbooks
- Monitored, created and responded to network alerts in a timely manner using Solar Winds Orion.
- Managed Active Directory and Exchange environment.
- User and group management
- Resource management, LVM, Swap
- Installing applications using YUM and RPM.
- Adding machines to Nagios and SolarWinds monitoring tools.
- Creating local accounts and adding them to appropriate groups in RHEL.
- Provisioning servers, installation and configuration, post - build monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Monitor the availability and health of the infrastructure and applications across multiple datacenters. (System resources, CPU load, disk space, memory).
- Restore data in the event of emergency.
- User management: creating, modifying, closing and propagating maps to NIS clients.
- Deploying virtual guest machines using clones, snapshots, and templates.
- Managed file permissions, NFS
- Maintained and supported the LAN Network
- Maintained in Office data center
- Troubleshoot Network related issues
- Communicate and escalate issues to the respective teams and Vendors
- Managed, configured and updated the backup environment, EMC Networker
- Manage VMs using vSphere, VM resource management
- Manage Spam Filter, Symantec, Message Labs
- Troubleshoot email related issuse
- Datacenter Racking and stacking
- Maintain LAN Network
- Manage and upgrade Unifi Ubiquiti devices, Router, Switches and APs
- Projector, Printers and Security Cameras connections.
IT Support Technician
- Provided technical support both remotely (Kaseya, Join.me and Team viewer) and onsite.
- Answered incoming calls and in-person requests for assistance from clients experiencing problems with hardware, software and networking.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, which included: internal hardware replacements, printer repairs, software updates or patches, and peripheral equipment repair and replacements.
- Antivirus, Malware, adware scans
- Workstation patching and maintenance.
- Maintained all the tickets through ConnectWise ticketing system.
- Maintained LAN, workstations, servers and networking equipment.
- Managed server backups, and patching.
- Managed Spam filter
- Exchange mailbox and distribution groups’ management.
- Performed day to day administration tasks of the network/system/server administration such as backups, AD and exchange.
- Managed Microsoft Office365 email network. Created mailboxes, distribution group and performed daily maintenance.
- Managed patching of the servers and workstations using Kaseya remote management tool.
- Recover files from back ups
- Hosted exchanges Intermedia, Rackspace and AppRiver.
- Racking and stacking of network equipment.
- Genomic DNA and RNA extraction
- PCR and Restriction reactions.
- Designing Primers.
- Agarose and Poly-acrylamide gel electrophoresis.
- Synthesis of cDNA using reverse transcriptase.
- Bacterial cell-based cloning, plating and minipreps
- Preparation of reagents and buffers
- Autoclaving equipment
- Training new recruits
Confidential, Jackson Heights, NY
- Sales representative
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Received and dispatched deliveries.
- Resolved customer complaints.
- Stocked merchandise and monitored inventory.
- Assisted the Manager.