HARDWARE: IBM AS400, 3090, 4381, IBM printers 6262-D22/12, VMS, VAX, HP9000, UNIX, COMPAQ, Digital LG01/LP29, Ln03, MAC, HPLaserJet III/4/5Si, Data Products printer 587-1, RCI Master Console, SUN IPC, Defender, Apple Laser Jet, MICROVAX, Series, Xerox 4135 / 4050 Laser Printing Systems. IBM 3480 / 3420 / 3570 drives, 4245 Printer, Siemans 2050, Lexmark, OCE’, 9117,9406, 7026,9133,8233 HPE DL/BL Servers, C7000
SOFTWARE: LOTUS, Lotus Notes, CRIS, JES, TSO, SDSF, InfoManagement, HPOpenViewl, RPG, COBOL, Basic, DFU, SEU, SSP, JCL, Reflections, APPN, APPC, ACF2, Print UNET, Backup.UNET, Appletalk, IRMA, CICS, Microsoft Office, RUMBA, Client Access, MSExchange, VM, Retain, PCS, WIN95/98/NT/2000/XP/7/8, D915, PSP, VM, QuickMail, Query, Infinium, NS Router, HTML, JDE. IBM Knowledge Center iLo 4 , Salesforce
Server Support Engineer
- Supporting Confidential BL/DL servers for break fix issue.
- Adapter fault iLo and multiple faults for adapter, systems outages, internal thermal issues.
- Working in a focal point for evening staff and projects within operations group using Salesforce for case creations, tracking and documentation.
AIX/Systems Hardware Support
- Continued interaction with SA using P4,P5,P6,P7,P8, pHigh systems.
- Including HMC support, snap analysis using FTP protocols and decoding client adapter, power, microcode and firmware upgrades.
- Continued interaction with Product Engineers. Customer satisfaction, Awards for teamwork and leadership, continued sharing of information for group and call center interactions.
- Continued Learning within the Confidential structure.
Lead Systems Operations
- Working in a multi platform AS400 Operations Department, from 9400 to 870 series.
- This position is a high customer service, systems maintenance, and preventative position.
- Daily billing cycles are run in this Fortune 500 Company. Developing documentation and enhancing the current documentation. Scheduling jobs.
- Querying on Database, OMS400 and Vision Software for requested performance forecasting. Developing department intranet. Backup of all systems using ROBOT, Documentation of Operations procedures.
- Working closely with the Marketing and sales department updating and creating a new homepage for the company.
- Using several editing programs Paint Shop Pro 7, Animation Shop 3, and CorrelDraw9.
- Build effects and animations added to the international web sites.
- Using a Lotus Notes as an editor and publisher for the company.
- Becoming aware of all the needs of the company completing the project to satisfaction.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Supervisor of Operations / Web Development
- Working a dual role as a systems consultant in the print operations department.: Confidential 3090, VAX, AS400, Front Page.
- Using the knowledge of the department functions were placed on an ISO9000 project.
- In addition, was appointed to a project developing the Atlanta Print Center Web page/database.
- Using guidelines and requests from the upper Management completion of task in a limited time with minimal supervision.
- Training of new employees to the department for multiple shifts.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- First level support for seven AS400s using TCP, NSRouter, Win98/NT. Data transfers using both a Wang System with AS400 server for billing and client information.
- Troubleshoot problem with lines, controllers, and PC emulation to Host systems.
- Constructed and implemented Operations documentation.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Systems Support Analyst/Supervisor
- Second level support to multitasking end user training for OS2Warp, Win95/NT, with multi emulation to the AS400.
- System planning and implementation, system backup planning and scheduling.
- Software 2000 administration,Travel to branches to correct problems of departments.
- System Administrator for multiple AS400s and Networking.