- Results - driven IT Manger with notable success directing and coordinating a broad range of local and Corporate IT initiatives globally while participating in planning, Analysis, and implementation of solutions in support of business objectives. Excel at leading teams to success while ensuring the security and reliability of company data and integrity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Network configuration & Maintenance
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Project Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning and execution
- System Strategy
- Technical Training & support
- Client, Customer and vendor management
- Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution
- Technical Infrastructure
- Inventory Management
- Productivity Management
- Process improvement
Platforms: Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows server 2000/2003/2008 , Mac OS/OS X, Linux Desktop, and unix.
Software: Oracle, SQL, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, MS-Project, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Remedy, Microsoft ISA, Power Term, Nortel Ghost, Elron Internet Manger, Remote Management, Active Directory, EDI, SharePoint, Visual Studio, Navision, Sharepoint, Nagios, FOG, Gentran, BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Dashboard Metrics
Additional Skills: Cross-functional Team Leadership, IT Management, Troubleshooting, Project Management, Operating Systems, Disaster Recovery, Employee Training, SAP, VMware, Team Building, Coordination, Vendor Management, Project Planning, Computer Hardware, ISO, WMS, Customer Engagement, Cisco Technologies, ShoreTel, Access Control, Internet Security, UAT Coordination, System Administration, VoIP, SCCM, Inventory Management, Mobile device management, Scripting Management, Batch Processing, Patch management, IVR configuration and management and Resource Planning.
Manger of Information Technology
- I am responsible for every aspect of information technology for the United States. I lead a team of Engineers, Developers, Architects, Administrators and support staff across the country to success.
- Through team work and dedication my team and I have increased productivity by 108%, reduced manpower by 20% and executed processes and procedures that will reduce costs by 2.5 Million dollars over the course of 1 year.
- In addition with proper resource planning, equipment maintenance, hardware upgrades, infrastructure monitoring and budget analysis we were able to increase the system up time from 89.94 percent to 99.98 percent across the country.
- Employee review and incentives.
- Budget management and forecasting.
- Disaster recovery development and testing.
- Risk management.
- Team building projects and meetings.
Operation Systems Administrator
- I was responsible for the day to day operation of the York facility IT department.
- I played a key role in numerous successful projects including but not limited to launching three facilities, customer SAP launch, and several customer model year changes.
- I have successfully lead initiatives to ensure the York facility is in compliance with the corporate security, as well as ISO guidelines.
- I constantly strived to improve the relationship between operations and IT by providing tools and solutions that better support the day to day production needs.
- Responsible for managing security principals for all devices.
- Created employee training application for new hire employees as well as existing employee refresher training.
- Work closely with the customer to resolve problem related to SAP, VMware, and other vital customer owned applications.
- Provide critical data to the operation teams as well as the customer using SQL and various reporting tools.
- Provide support to end users for hardware, software, and Confidential proprietary sequencing software.