- Attentive IT professional skilled in computer science, project management, customer service and sales.
- Accumulated experience in designing, upgrading, and installing custom software, and operating systems.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills with the ability to assess problem situations and swiftly implement resolutions.
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks and projects, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Recognized for outstanding performance.
Confidential, Watertown, MA
System Support Analyst
- Knowledge of application, networking of system software products specific to assignment.
- Responsible for analyzing and responding to system monitoring alerts with corrective action or escalating issues outside of the scope
- Provide backup coverage for all incoming client support calls, emails, and web portal support tickets with a defined SLA.
- Knowledge of SMPP and SMDPP connections for SMS and MMS messaging
- Remedy (Incident Tracking and Report tool)
- Update and verified routing, check logs and monitor BINDS
- Solid understanding of UNIX platforms
- Coordinate internal troubleshooting bridges for issue resolution
- Add, delete and maintain user accounts on Active Directory
- Maintain PCs (including hardware and software); fluency in MS NT, 2000, XP and the entire Office XP Suite
- Participate in special projects, such as deploying weekly patches including Windows/Office updates & service packs if necessary;
- Install and configure desktops and laptops; troubleshooting network connectivity & IP conflicts
- Ability to troubleshoot over the phone & remotely with end user
- New employee setup with data migration;
- Provide network access involving DHCP, DNS and WINS on PCs, laptops etc
- Troubleshoot all remote desktop applications which include SRA, VPN & remote desktop
- Infrastructure - Desktop/LAN Support, IT Asset, Network Integration, Imaging and Deployment
- Migrate IBT email domain to State Street
- Maintain and Configure Active Directory and machine accounts, configure file share
- Permission and administer mail user accounts
Technical Team Lead
- Level II technician hired to upgrade Win 98 to Windows XP
- Promoted to team lead after 2 weeks and having 5 +direct report technicians
- Train technicians to image laptops and desktops using Business Desktop Deployment as well as SMS, Altiris to trigger the migration.
- Instruct technicians how to QC, refresh, deploy and set up new equipment
- Delegate daily instructions and monitor progress of technicians
- Troubleshoot escalated tickets from clients and technicians i.e. network issues, applications, finding remapped data, Lotus Notes etc.
- Tracked daily sheet and reported to manager all critical issues and status of project
- Travel to other Biogen sites to facilitate deployment and train local resources (North Carolina & San Diego)
Technical Support Analyst
- Assist with desktop migrations and support during pilot and implementation of the Windows XP Project
- QA desktop builds and Group policy implementation of Laptop and Desktop builds
- Testing, trained and documented iSeries functionality in the Staples environment
- Assist in Active Directory and Exchange 2003 infrastructure including testing, implementation, and migration
- Responsible for performing on-site and remote service, repair and installations for full service IT outsourcing
- Installed and configured routers, switches and WAPS
- Break-Fix on printers, scanners, PCs and laptops
- Rapid deployment testing and support of new software products and releases
- Testing of Citrix related builds and packages and reporting to engineering team for any bugs
- Connect to VMWare virtual machines using Remote Desktop
Senior Desktop Support Engineer
- Support clients in a OS 95/98/Win XP/Novell/Unix Platform
- Create user accounts giving access to resources and resetting user permission and profiles
- Assist users with Microsoft Outlook issues, database support and web page
- Ghost and or re-image new or existing laptops and desktops
- Deploy, Rollout, Migration Desktop Support from 98 to XP
- Hardware, Software, installation, training, and access to product and services
- Deliver functionality to desktops/laptops, network, e-mail internet, file and print,
- Support for remote and traveling clients
- Provide telephone support on the AS/400 platform
- Support remote applications monitoring and diagnosis
- Install Software updates, patches and release notes
- Escalate procedures to ensure prompt resolutions of challenging support issues