- Windows Server 2003,2008
- Active Directory
- Cisco IOS
- Clear Cube Blade PC/ Thin client Architecture
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Access
- ANSI C
- Oracle MySQL
- Open Office Suite
- Sun Solaris
- Ubuntu Linux e - fense Helix3
- Sleuth kit/Autopsy Forensic Bowser
- Win fingerprint Nmap- Network Mapper
- Sun Virtual Box
- Qualcomm QCAT
- Qualcomm QXDM
- FireEye CMS
- TrendMicro TippingPointIPS
- Windows Sysinternals
Director of Operations
- Directs and performs concierge notary services on behalf of financial institutions, law firms, and assistance in specific onboarding documentation for new employees. For financial institutions we handle th e closings for refinances, reverse mortgages, deed transfers, and HELOCs.
- Directs and provides remote services for facilitation of debt restructuring programs with remote clients, process serving, local administration of oaths for remote depositions, and providing remote support for legal investigations related to class action discovery with claimants for client law firms.
- Provides I - 9 and electronic I-9 verification services in the employee onboarding of corporate business entities.
- Develops marketing campaigns for new leads and continual CRM interactions.
- Facilitates the the closing process on behalf of the clients and insures that all parts of the contracts are met prior to closing
- Prepares comparable market analysis (CMA), purchase contracts and negotiates for purchase and sell of properties.
Network Security Specialist
- Monitors SIEM as well as host and network sensors for indications of advanced persistent threat group activity, lateral movement, privilege escalations, etc.
- Performs network vulnerability assessments on enterprise assets and infrastructure.
- Investigates suspicious activity related to incidents involving malware, social engineering, external scanning, and internal policy violations.
- Performs tier three network support for domestic and international subscribers on UMTS, CDMA, and LTE mobile data networks. Investigates chronic service issues involving aspects ranging from interoperability, authentication, to transport. Monitors, tests RADIUS, DIAMETER, and 3GPP authentication services.
- Performs audits and traffic analysis of wireless network systems, AAA Servers, border gateway routers, and other network elements. My most recent project is developing proactive fault isolation via historical network trends, prior to subscriber or roaming partner notification.
- Investigates reports of suspected or probable telecommunications fraud detected in outbound and inbound billing reports. Examines device logs for anomalous events involving system acquisition, SIM interactions, and bug isolation in coordination with Confidential OEM support.
- Performs tier three network support for domestic and international subscribers on GSM/GPRS and CDMA mobile data networks.
- Establishes, tests, and maintains Wireless Data Roaming interconnections in accordance with TDS or IR21 specification.
- Performs audits and traffic analysis of wireless network systems, AAA Servers, border gateway routers, and other network elements.
- Submits change requests for DNS Access Control Lists, Automated System Numbers, CRX/GRX provider interconnections.
- Researched foreign equipment, capabilities, and historical tactics.
- Updated and assembled situational intelligence products.
- Contributed to the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance synchronization process.
- Test multiple hardware, software, and firmware configurations of RAID storage systems.
- Run preliminary tests on hard drives and process for Drive Certification Team's failure analysis.
- Document any errors or unintended malfunctions encountered during tests.