- I am a skilled individual who is passionate about technology and delivering a top quality product to customers.
- More than 3 years of industry experience working with teams in financial, travel and health industries.
- In my previous roles I have managed to improve the performance and use ability of current systems by automating certain processes and re writing the existing services.
- Spring Boot
- Apache ActiveMq
- RESTful APIs
- Visual Studio
- Business Intelligence Reporting Tool
- Micro services Architecture
- Kubernetes and Cloud Technologies
- Worked on application which is being used to create benefit documents for existing policies as well as for sales and renewals and communicating with different external systems.
- Developed micro services for messaging communication between different systems utilizing Kafka.
- Developed the new microservices that were used to read and transform the benefit documents into other formats so that they can be ingested into other external systems.
- Developed the automation tool for business, which significantly reduced the manual work and improved the efficiency of the system.
- Worked on Linux systems and writing batch jobs to automate the certain deployment tasks.
- Developed Jenkins pipelines to ensure continuous delivery and integration.
- Experience in utilizing tools like Splunk, OpenShift and docker.
- Develop customized and user - friendly Enterprise Resource Planning replacement software application for Confidential Exchange a replacement for Oracle Financial ERP.
- Successfully decoupled the reporting module from the existing application and developed the standalone Java Spring Application which was responsible for generating all the reports for general ledger module of application. It improved the time taken to generate reports by 30% hence increase in performance.
- Developed Service oriented Architecture using REST services to communicate.
- Utilized frameworks such as Hibernate and Spring for persistence and application layers .
- Used commons and log4j logging framework .
- Developed SQL queries in Oracle .
- In a span of few days successfully integrated the reporting module in existing application by learning about a new tool Business Intelligence Reporting.
- Improved the performance and response time of application by 20% by implementing ActiveMQ for asynchronous communication between services.
- Participated in Scrum meetings and followed agile methodologies.
- Met deadlines and oversaw a complete SDLC of a financial software system.
- Excellent communications skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with coworkers and management.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), Spring Boot, Hibernate ORM technologies.
- Confidential is a flight search engine. I was responsible for the integration of new API’s provided by different air travel companies across the world.
- Design, Develop and Test the portlets for Confidential using Java/J2EE and Liferay Portal Technology.
- Developed Service Builder and REST based Webservices.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for development of the application.
- Successfully communicated expectations and help regular status meetings with the developers team abroad in a global team setting.
- Closely interacted with development teams at several travel related companies such as Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential and successfully completed integration of flight web services using REST and SOAP based services.
- Experience in data transformation to/from XML, JSON, flat files.
- Working experience with Java development IDEs (Eclipse, Intelij), versioning control systems (GIT, svn etc.), JIRA, SOAPUI, Postman, Tortoise SVN, GIT, MySQL, MSSQL and Maven.