- Sr.Network Engineer/ NOC Engineer/ design,configure deploy install, maintain troubleshoot V - Center /SD-WAN /LAN /MAN/SDN/CDN, hardware & software technologies in accordance with company standards·
- Proficient with Cisco enterprise/carrier-class optical/fiber Aggregation routers and switches Cisco ASR 1000, IOS-XE-, Cloud Service Routers CSR 1000V, IOS XR-XE 9000,Cisco 2k,3k,5k,6k and 7k Series, Juniper MX960/7048T, Arista & Aruba
- Project Management ( SIGMA-SIX ), Team Orientated, Design Planning and development.Automation,service support diagnose and troubleshoot protocols LDP & IGP’S, OSPFV3,IS-IS,BGP,VPN4,RR,MPLS,DOT1Q,VRF,L3VPNS,L2VPNS
- Schedule and perform maintenance Created CR’S ( change request )& RMA’S to bring devices back into and out of production per company requirements, troubleshooting LINK DOWN,LINK FLAPS,LINK ERRORS, LINK UTILIZATION, HIGH CPU, BGP SESSIONS, OSPF SESSIONS, HARDWARE FAILURES,LINE CARD SWAPS,AWS, IPAM, PALO ALTO Firewalls, Cisco Prime,
- Collaborated with vendors smart hands, peer’s with Over 1000 ISP’S Globally and locally, AT&T, IBM, SPRINT, VERIZON,LEVEL 3,XO,HURRICANE, GOOGLE, AKAMI,CENTURYLINK, CURVATURE. DIGITAL REALTY, EQUINIX, LUMEN
Network Core Ops Technician
- Perform initial triage and troubleshooting of all Network and Systems related incidents and outages
- Respond to Monitoring alerts, assess impact and take appropriate action
- Responsible for resolving Incidents and Service Requests while following documented procedures for classification, assignment and tracking
- Provide on-call support over weekends as required
- Installation of Switches, Routers and Firewall configuration of Switch access and trunk port, interface, vlan, VTP, STP configuration of Router WAN and Lan interfaces, static routing, Telnet and SSH, Site to Site and Remote Access VPN
- Basic configuration of Firewall trusted and untrusted zones, NAT, IPS, application control and url filtering
- VPN, ACLS user management
- Advanced Troubleshooting knowledge of Switching, Routing and Firewall
- Basic Level of understanding of Python, Ruby, Scripting
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Keen analytical and structured approach to problem solving
- Excellent documentation skills
Network Engineer /Co-Founder
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions & evaluate
- Manage and negotiate with required internal and external organizations
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input and assistance of transition stakeholders and cross team leads
- Facilitate team meetings, providing meeting minutes and action items where needed
- Build strong communication channels with internal stakeholders in various departments
- Track tasks assigned to the project team and prepare regular status reports
- Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams
- Interface with internal/external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Oversee and drive establishment of SLA agreements"
Global Manager / Team Lead
- Single mode fiber and routing & switching knowledge
- Deploy, configure, and support a large-scale production and corporate network and server infrastructure in data centers and Point of Presence (POP) sites across many regions.
- Provide onsite network support and expertise on local data center campus and remote support for POP sites while working with local vendor support staff service provider industry and data center technicians
- Schedule and perform network maintenance, repair, and upgrade tasks as needed while limiting the impact on the production network
- Worked with isp's equipment power requirements and work with Engineering, Facilities Operations, and/or collocation vendors to meet these requirements.
- Work closely with Network Engineering, Logistics, and equipment vendors as new equipment and technologies are integrated into the production network.
- Queue Management for tasks and incidents, participate in ongoing DC/POP deployment projects
- Use internal tools and scripts to configure, monitor, and repair servers and network equipment
- Responsible for asset management of servers and networking gear in datacenter and POP sites including RMA
- Develop internal documentation and conduct training as needed or appropriate
- Proactively contribute to documentation, automation and processes as they evolve
- Follow, improve, and implement data center and POP best practices
- Manage stock quantities and use logistics to prepare for installations in the near future
- Participate in on call activities and follow escalation process to support the infrastructure 24/7
- Maintained a wireless meshed cisco 561 wap's farms in 2 Google datacenter labs
- Troubleshoot and resolved Host flapping.
- Troubleshoot and resolved spanning tree loops
- Configured and Installed DHCP service on Linux servers
- Configured and Installed VRRP/ HA failover
- Monitored the connectivity of all datacenter servers
- Monitored the Health of Android / IOS devices on the wireless network
- Monitored and maintained the Health & connectivity of the VPN /VLAN for the Datacenter Lab
- Monitor clients Data Center network for stability and performance in order to maintain 24x7 operations.
- Investigate an average of 1500 alerts/week and work trouble tickets including hardware/software issues.
- Interact efficiently with Site Services (data center), L2/L3 engineers, field technicians, telecommunications carriers, and vendors to facilitate resolving service issues in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Join CRISIS Bridge for live troubleshooting to resolve business metric impact issues.
- Join Mission Critical Meetings to provide detail information on the incidents, and how to avoid issues from reoccurring again.
- Schedule maintenance windows to work with data center team to perform hardware swap and code upgrades.
- Efficiently work with end users to troubleshoot all inbound requests and issues
- Work with senior engineer teams to create Standard Operating Procedures for effective troubleshooting.
- Update customers and other stakeholders regularly on ongoing trouble tickets and provide full report of outages and/or defects.
- Provide excellent phone and written skills to translate a complex problem into a simpler language for the customer and vice versa.
- Smoothly transfer information at the end of each shift with other NOC engineers
Network Technician / Network Engineer
Confidential - Mount View, Ca
- Support Google's internal application groups by troubleshooting service impacting issues involving the network using LINUX tools and Scripts & proprietary automation tools
- Monitor network stability and performance - ensuring 24x7 operations and resolving service impacts as they occur
- Handle escalated issues and work closely with the NOC, engineering, field technicians, and providers to resolve video distribution issues.
- Act as an external facing point of contact to coordinate service and operational support from vendors.
- Assist in the development of operations processes and procedures, along with training programs and documentation.
- Oversee and execute planned network infrastructure maintenance activity while minimizing impact to services.
- Participate in a periodic on-call rotation to support a 24-hour, seven-day operation
Technicate Datacenter Associate Network Engineer
- Developed and deployed router and switch configurations for senior engineers BPG, OSPF,VLANS
- Created interface IP address configuration's for Cisco/Mikrotik routers and switches Added devices to monitoring tools creating graphs for 24X7 monitoring.
- Mapped networks with CDP, Visio maintained IPv4 IPv6 IP address and IP Blocks in EXEL, Prepared racks with CAT5, CAT6 and PDU'S, routinely monitored UPS and Core monitoring systems ORION/SOLARWINDS
- Processed request for R-DNS Allocated PTR Records with DNS Made Easy and MXTOOLBOX
- Racked stacked and Restored routers and switches to factory defaults reconfigured with new updates and bug fix’s
Technical Service Engineer
- Answered the NOC queue that received 2,700 case requests a month, created tickets based on customer requests, created solution suggested, closed tickets, provided challenge code for SSH, Processed RMA'S, Monitored the Outlook Inbox for Handovers for 24x7 support and ITSM/Sparks ticket queue.