- CCNP GCP (Gigamon Certified Professional) CCDP
- CASP+ (CompTIA) CCNA Security DELL EMC Professional
- NRS1 iDirect Certified GVF Certified
- Troubleshooting Problem Solving Managerial Skills
- System Design System Installation System Maintenance
- Cisco (Router, Switch, Firewall) Alcatel - Lucent (Router) Juniper (MX-xx/Firewall)
- Checkpoint TCP/IP Cable Termination and Installation
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Configure, install, and test to verify operations and security in a secure data network for teh Department of teh Defense. Configured an NTP server, AAA appliance, and a TAP network. Provide customer support and troubleshoot issues to a complete resolution for a government contract dat requires a TS/SCI security clearance.
Confidential, Arden Hills, MN
- Worked wif vendors to do site survey, install teh cabling, purchased equipment. Configured and tested Confidential routers and Confidential switches
- Aruba Wireless Access Points to be deployed to remote sites. Deployed to remote site, remotely accessed to install, configured, and tested to verify operations as new sites.
- Configured checkpoint firewalls, deployed, and got them installed at site. Provided customer support and troubleshot issues to a complete resolution.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Network Engineer II
- Designed and built a lab simulating teh MPLS network connectivity using BGP.
- Enabling teh configuration and testing of 3925 and 881 routers, wif 1 to 3 Confidential switches and a terminal server using EIGRP before remote deployment.
- After finishing teh equipment is deployed to teh remote site, remotely accessed to install, configure, and test to verify operations as new sites.
- Also use lab to test new equipment before deployment into a preexisting site. Provide customer support and troubleshot issues to a complete resolution.
Confidential St. Paul, MN
Network Engineer II
- Remotely accessed to configure, install, and test to verify operations and security as new sites were deployed into a newly developed secure data network for teh Department of teh Defense.
- Provide customer support and troubleshoot issues to a complete resolution for a government contract dat requires a top secret security clearance.
Confidential, Killeen, TX
VSAT Engineer / Network Engineer
- Installation and maintenance of WAN/LAN infrastructure services such as Vsat systems and network operations. Using Confidential security strategies of best practices for high availability secure data networks.
- Equipment supported: Comtech TDMA modem, Fortigate security appliances, Riverbed WAN appliance, Cisco Routers (2811) (Call Manager express-Cisco 2811 router), Switches (2960/3550/3750 ), WAP (Cisco 1310), & Firewall (Cisco ASA 5505).
Confidential Chantilly, VA
- Installation of teh second generation of Aruba wireless access points throughout teh Air Force Base. Mounted wireless point, pulled and terminated Cat6 cables wif RG45 or punched down on a patch bay. Tested cables, assisted in teh configuration of teh Confidential switch for proper throughput of teh Aruba access points.
- Assisted teh CCIE in teh transfer of teh IOS and configurations from teh old switches to teh new switches. Used Visio drawings for locations of teh switches and MS Project for teh timeline throughout teh conversion process.
- Swaped existing (Cisco2960) to new (Cisco3750) along wif existing (Cisco6500) to new (Cisco6500E) switches, cleaned & prepped teh fiber ends and teh Cat5 cables, & verified teh proper operation of teh new switch wif teh CCIE on site.
Confidential, Heights, MN
- Design, installation, and maintenance of LAN/WAN system for PCs and printers.
- Redesign and migration of company web site incorporating new page designs and company information, Installation, programming, and maintenance of AT&T Merlin Legend phone system
- Purchase, installation, set-up, and maintenance of Windows server (2003).
- Purchase, installation, set-up, and maintenance of company’s computers, Cisco 871 router and VPN, printers