- Experienced Solutions Architect committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up - to-date industry knowledge.
- Systems architect with expertise in requirement gathering and analysis, architectural, component and interface design and
- Development for web-based applications in multiple domains.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities Network Maintenance
- Windows, Linux and Unix OS Data privacy applications
- System upgrades Remote access technology excellent communication skills QA tools
- Enterprise Technologies
- Excellent diagnostic skills
Confidential - Riverwoods , IL
- Acts as a resource to business partners; communicates and collaborates with external/internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements (FR) and to deliver robust artifacts as required by the project
- (e.g., work request, EO/ EI/2, Risk/Timeline Assessment, FR, Use Cases, High-Level Design (HLD), Systems Impact
- Analysis (SIA), Project Change Request (PCR) sizing, and so forth).
- Assist clients in development area management in the design and implementation of new or modified solutions.
- Develops specifications, and technical implementation plans.
- Recommends alternative solutions to client to reduce cost and improve service.
- Works as the Lead IT BA, considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment; identifies and communicates risks and impacts; proposes risk mitigation options.
- Size projects and develop prototypes for user approval.
- Plans and coordinates installation dates with clients, development staff and change management.
- Participates in various team meetings and meets weekly with Resource Manager in one-on-ones.
- Provide a High Level Visio design within the Discover architecture standards (IBM p-Series, x-Series servers, Windows,
- AIX, Linux, SAN, NAS, Appliances, WebSphere, Oracle, SQL, Apache, Grid Computing, Citrix, and VMware).
- Provides final infrastructure Technical Design Package (TDP).
- Participates in the development and documentation of implemented application.
- Participates in the full development life cycle of the project.
- Experience with documenting business processes, workflows and requirements.
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
- Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors.
- Designed and implemented new server standards for core business services.
- Developed data architecture design to enable analysts to perform targeted customer analysis.
- Recommended architectural improvements, design solutions and integration solutions.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Manage day-to-day computer support and networking.
- Established proper technical documentation and troubleshooting procedures and maintain database for network
- Configuration Install and configure client workstations.
- Installed Web Sphere v5, v5.1 and v6.1 Maintain awareness and knowledge of industry/vendor technology and trends in order to ensure optimal use and value of the LAN/WAN resources.
- Plan & design new and/or expansion/upgrade projects and oversee all installations.
- AIX, Apache, AS400, BA, business processes, Change Management, Citrix, client, clients, database, Disaster Recovery,
- PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Windows, Word, Works, NAS, Network Engineering, Oracle.
- Analyze all wiring closets, on a regular basis, to keep the networks as enhanced as possible.
- Designed new networks and their installation guidelines.
- Installed wiring for networks.
- Manage all scheduling of system downtimes for IBM AS400 upgrades.
- Research and consult new purchases.