- DevOps/Linux systems Administrator I am a motivated IT professional with hands on systems administration, System configuration, Enthusiastic team player, always looking for innovative and efficient engineering solutions, Energetic self - starter capable of learning quickly with minimal guidance.
- I am seeking to progress my career in the Information Technology sector where I will use my skills and experience in system maintenance and technical troubleshooting to contribute to an active growth and productivity of the company.
- Bash Shell Scripting,
- Version Control Systems: Git, bitbucket
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Nexus
- Automation/Deployment: Ansible,
- Continuous Monitoring: Nagios
- Virtualization: Oracle Virtual Box,
- Containerisation, Docker
- Microsoft Azure TFS
- Linux CentOS 6&7 RHEL 6&7,
- Storage: LVM, NAS
- Web server: Apache
- Ticketing: Jira/Kanban board
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Apache, Oracle
- AWS Technologies: (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambada Route 53, VPC etc.)
- Bash, Quality control
- Hardware, x86, Dell
- Process Management Scrum, Agile
- Customer services, Servers, Help Desk
- Customer support, Shell Scripting
- Database, SQL, MySQL
- Documentation, Tech Support,
- English, French
- Fast, Troubleshooting
- Firewalls, Upgrades
- Help Desk, Written communication skills
- Network installation
DevOps Engineer/API & Cloud Practitioner
- Experience with AWS Technologies (EC2, S3, Route53, Lambada, RDS, EBS, VPC, CLOUD9, CLOUDWATCH, ECS CLOUDFORMATION)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure TFS or Azure DevOps ASP.Net load balancer, Firewall setup, IIS, Microsoft SQl, etc
- Collaborating with Dev and Prod teams to ensure smooth running of the pipeline.
- Verify and troubleshoot failed maven builds on Jenkins, verifying artifact id, and date stamps on Nexus, troubleshoot, document and communicate failed builds to the Dev team.
- Deploy snapshots of application codes to Dev and SIT/QA environments using playbooks & roles.
- Participate in daily scrum to improve system performance, and automation capabilities.
- Searching and testing open source applications and software to integrate into the infrastructure and migration.
- Creating documentation resources to aid in future troubleshooting issues, to interact with users and business partners to design solutions for current and future business problems including cloud Migration solutions.
- Monitor system infrastructure against zero downtime, load balance perform periodic backups, and troubleshoot failures.
- Diagnose application memory leaks, identify and fix issues related to SElinux, and identify library dependencies for third party software.
- Collaborate with business partners to perform software enhancing testing and scans.
- Resolve package Management dependency issues.
- Using Nagios XI to monitor overall server performance, log management and communicating log messages to appropriate teams in different environments within the organization.
- Installation, configuration and hardening of Bare Metal Linux servers, working with security team on future patching needs.
- Installation and Configuration of the APACHE webserver on Linux platforms troubleshoot and access log files for errors and web access traffic,
- Using Splunk System Performance for monitoring, searching and analyzing systems and application
- Virtualization (VMware, Oracle VirtualBox), installing virtual machines, network configuration, patching, Package installation…)
- Using Vagrant and managing virtual machine environments in a single workflow. Java language and is platform knowledge
- Creating SQL databases, creating users, granting privileges to users, adding content to the table.
- Experience with code testing and Red Hat OpenShift
Linux Systems Administrator
- System performance tuning and basics in monitoring, analyzing system and application logs, vulnerability assessments, performing upgrades and Patching.
- Managing physical, virtual, and network storage (LVM, NAS).
- Using command line & software server/application monitoring and process management tools (Nagios).
- Perform installation, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of LAMP.
- User/group administration, file/directory security, authentication and access management (SSH, Firewalls).
- Analyzing and interpreting system and application log files.
- Configuring SElinux and Tripwire intrusion detection security software.
- Configuration and management of network services (HTTP, SCP).
- Troubleshoot boot issues, identify and resolve service failures affecting boot.
- Resolve package management dependency issues.
- Collect system information to aid in troubleshooting, document resources, monitor for any behavior modifications & intrusion, configure system to send log messages to system centralized host.
- Installation, configuration, and Hardening of standalone Linux servers.
- Performing periodic system updates/Patches.