- Proven ability to plan, design, and execute Test Plans and Test Cases
- First - hand experience in all phases of testing, including Analysis of Requirements and Specifications, Performance of Functional, Integration, System and Acceptance Testing. Generation of Test Execution, Test Summary Results, and Distribution of Product into the Field
- Demonstrated ability to perform under positive stress
- Excellent analytical and testing skills
- Able to identify problems, analyze test results, investigate their causes and suggest remedies to enhance software product quality
- Extensive exposure to SEI CMMI and ISO 9001 process standards
- Experience in an Agile environment and working on Agile-Waterfall Hybrid development projects
- Consistent delivery of timely results, with a proven track record of testing large and medium scale systems deployed in multiple environments
- Experience in complying with Government Section 508 regulations
System Integration Tester
Confidential, Germantown, MD
- Analysis of functional requirements and detailed design specifications
- Preparation of test plans, test environment & test data set up/configuration
- Development of Test Plans & Detailed Test Procedures
- Creating and adequate reporting of the executed manual test cases
- Submission of test results (such as: test activity reports & various metrics)
- Test data preparation for Positive & Negative Testing scenarios for Functional Testing as documented in the test plan
- Test Case execution to verify the expected results
- Security Testing performance to ensure secure login and payment access
- Implementation of SDLC methodology
- Participation in peer review meetings, which are done for Enhancement Request and Modification Request of applications, following the client requirements
- Participation in working groups for establishing and improving quality assurance processes & documentation
- Interacting with developers, business analysts and end users to discus technical problems and bug reporting
System Integration Tester
- Experience in testing applications for Government Software (USPS), under contract to the Confidential .
- Responsible for the construction, duplication, and testing of major and minor software releases.
- Ensure that business rules and requirements are implemented in the software release under test.
- Ensure that there is consistency among all releases, especially description of workflow and business practices Essential Skills. Develop Test Cases that test new functionality.
- Consistent accurate validation practices throughout the entire test cycle.
- Ability to organize and communicate test or validation results (including on-line tracking tools, such as JIRA), and paper editorial tools such as standard proofreader’s marks.
- Critical thinking and focused actions consistent with company goals.
- Experience with Point of Service retail systems, experience with financial accounting processes, experience with Inventory Control Management Physical Requirements.
QA Specialist /Software Tester
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Experience in testing applications for Federal Government, under contract to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Responsibilities included testing of software developed for the Special Needs Assistance Program System (SNAPS), a grant management information system created to assist in electronic submission, and processing.
- System used for tracking of applicant data to determine compliance with eligibility requirements.
- The system is a web-based application created using Grantium software with an Oracle 10G back-end.
- Also used software testing methods based on traditional Testing Lifecycle approach, including requirement analysis, test plan, test development, execution, reporting, and regression testing.