- Process over 500 OBIM FOIA requests daily
- Collect and Analyze data for Confidential Immigration and Customs Enforcement providing service to uphold usage of the Freedom of Information Act for civilians requesting information from federal agencies.
- Utilize FoiaXpress system and create Excel spreadsheets recording weekly analysis of project completion status.
- Provide support to consultants teleworking by ensuring workload is accessible during COVID - 19 viral threat.
Financial Real Estate Clerk
- Increased productivity from 50 documents to 200 documents per day.
- Process documents to include but not limited to deeds, mortgages, UCC Filings, plats, Notary Bonds, Powers of Attorney, lien assignments, extension and modification agreements, and leases from abstract, mortgage and/or title companies, banks, attorneys, other agencies.
- Calculate and prepare invoices for abstract companies, municipalities, attorneys, IRS, and other agencies billed on a monthly basis.
- Engage the BIS system and produce receipt of filing fees from public; fee payment information and balances cash drawer on a daily basis.
Finance Coordinator/Administrative Manager
- Within 4 years transitioned administrative filings to 85% electronic.
- Conducted Medical Billing audits, made calls to collect money owed by patients with high balances. Used Sales skills to increase cash flow by 65%.
- Protect the security and confidentiality of medical records through maintaining health record indexes and storage systems.
- Plan, develop and maintain various health record indexes and storage and retrieval systems to collect, classify and analyze information.
- Resolve codes and diagnoses with conflicting, missing, or unclear information by consulting with doctors.