- A highly accomplished and results - driven information technology professional with a proven track record of achievement in conversions, implementations, upgrades, testing, technical support, project management, quality, reliability, and change management.
- A detail-oriented problem solver who identifies issues and provides lasting solutions. A dynamic forward thinker who consistently demonstrates an ability to achieve maximum effectiveness while maintaining high standards.
- A seasoned remote employee who demonstrates work ethic, self-motivation, self-discipline, tech-savvy, strong written and verbal communication skills, collaboration, and independent, successful troubleshooting skills. Secures lasting success with a commitment to excellence.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Provided sole support for the Infor Accounts Receivable system and the in-house developed Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Raw Materials, Parts Inventory (Supply Room) and Preventative Maintenance systems
- Developed an application for the Customer Service Sales Representatives containing a database for product SKU standards customization, eliminating the need to search through past orders to reorder product
- Added functionality to ease system use when looking up information in two separate locations which saved the Customer Service Sales Representatives time when determining product availability and shipping dates
- Following the sale of $400M+ Confidential corporation to two corporations (The Coats Group and Mannington Mills), modified every report, inquiry screen and process to accommodate the separation, including increased security, logo changes, and new banking specifications for check processing
- Provided all three companies with emailed reports and data files for daily/monthly reconciliations, historical purposes, and the migration to their own systems (CAMS and SAP) while working remotely
- Assisted with the implementation and organization of a Help Desk procedure for receiving requests, an SDLC process with Change Management System (See/Change), and Hawkeye to research quickly
- Developed an application to confidently email sensitive information in Sales Commission Reports and Invoices
- Quickly earned the reputation of working quickly, accurately, and nicknamed “Sleuth” for tracking down the cause of an issue, fixing the immediate need and providing a long-term solution preventing reoccurrence
- Provided lead AS/400 support to all Mohawk shipping warehouses on 24/7/365 basis while working remotely
- Conducted extensive research to change existing computer programs
- Gathered requirements; designed, tested and implemented program changes
- Reduced number of support calls by 50% by resolving repetitive issues
- Sole developer of a custom accounts payable system for a client (Waste Management) to retrieve invoices from 250 AS/400s in order to transmit a single payment file to Confidential for outsourcing bill paying
- Relocated with Confidential from Ohio to help begin a new branch of the company while working remotely
- Demonstrated flexibility and enthusiasm, spending many extra hours to deliver the product on time due to key knowledge in AS/400 RPG combined with an aggressive implementation schedule
- Annually extracted payment details from 250 separate AS/400s to create a single 1099 tax file, meeting ever-changing government standards for electronically transmitting to the IRS