- Experienced Telecommunications engineer with more than 13 years of experience in production/Lab testing support, device testing, system integration, POC solution deployment and testing, project lead and vendor management, network administration for 2G/4G/5G/VoLTE/IMS linux based telecom products. Goal oriented and passionate about learning new technology.
- 5GC,4G,VoLTE,VoWiFi,IMS RCS, SMS and IPME,Core SIP, SDP, SIP Offer/Answer Model, SIP Services, SS7, MAP, SCTP/SIGTRAN/M3UA
- SIP RFCs (RFC3261, RFC3264, RFC 6337, RFC5339), 3GPP Standards for IMS, IPv4/IPv6, DNS
- Wireshark, NetScout - IRIS, IXIA, snoop/tcpdump, OPNET
- Shell, Python
- Unix, Linux and Windows, openstack, Vmware, Kubernetes
- Support and Lead Charter IMS core products on VMware for day to day activities, deployment, integration and feature testing.
- Install and configure vCD, organization VDC, resource pools, external network in VMware (NSX-T) for telecom core product deployment.
- Review CIQ, NDR, RFI, project and planning data, 5GC product selection (UDR/UDM/AUSF) from vendor, 5G POC deployment for UDR,AUSF,PCF.
- Support PCRF, perform system integration with EPC nodes, perform diameter testing using Spirent, SOAP testing.
- Prepare and review different test documents, ATP list, MoP, deployment procedure and documented it.
Sr. Systems Engineer (SME)
- Understanding the Network Design Requirements and prepare feature/services test object list for new VoLTE/IMS/VoWiFi/4G/5G base services and perform testing for Lab certification.
- Test, validate and certify different VoLTE/IMS/4G/5G based features/solutions in Lab and release for production deployment.
- The features set includes, but not limited, Voice (IR92), Video (IR94), WifiCalling, WiFi-Offload, Supplementary Services, SMS/IP, IPME(Phase1&2), Group Chat, and RCS.
- Interop testing with various service providers for various VoLTE services.
- Reproduce production fault in Lab, collect system logs, IRIS/pcap trace, analyze E2E SIP call flow with wireshark and work with vendor or other product owner for the root cause and solutions.
- Developing configuration and installation procedures (MoP) for the IMS/VoLTE system integrations.
- Perform platform testing, HW testing, HA functionality testing for new VoLTE/IMS products.
- Hands on experience on CALEA infrastructure and tools associate with it, such as Penlink, PLX.
- Develop IXIA scripts for various functional requirements and run load test with IXIA tool for network performance testing and reporting.
- Support different Confidential IMS core products (CSCF/HSS/OSS) for deployment in different customer network.
- Collect system level traces, logs, config dump. tcpdump for different call scenario and troubleshot to identify different problem and provide solution accordingly.
- Write, execute and validate procedure (MoP) for system integration, software update, VoLTE base feature testing and certification.
- Deploy Confidential cloud solution in customer network with Confidential CSCF/CFX-5000 (IMS 16) and HSS with Confidential Cloud Infrastructure Openstack (NCIO) with Cloud Application Manager (VNFM/CAM) on openstack and VmWare platform on HP G9 (C7000) platform.
- Prepare test cases for performance testing for different IMS/VoLTE, RCS features.
- Regularly attend customer meeting for tracking ongoing issues and coordinate with R&D for solution for critical issues within SLA.
Intelligent Network Specialist-Team Lead
- Provide 2nd level technical support for customer Technical query (TQ), Trouble resolution (TR) and Emergency (EMCY) for all charging products & @vantage commander of different customer networks.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report for open issues and SLA status and present it to customer manager and for internal reporting.
- Perform software platform upgrade of C7000 base system (SUN/Oracle/FSC/HP) using SUF, prepare install server, perform pre/post checking during SUF, hotpatch installation.
- Test GSM/2G new features and services in test bed and implement the feature in production systems, reproduce different fault scenarios in test bed and collect necessary logs, install any released correction and check procedure in test bed before deployment to customer live networks.
- Perform HW troubleshooting of different high availability servers of Fujitsu, Sun/Oracle, HP and coordinate with 3rd party vendor (Oracle/Fujitsu/HP) for any HW related issues and follow up until the issue is resolved.
Core Network Engineer
- Operation, maintenance, Integration and troubleshooting of GSM/2G base core products as Confidential customer support engineer for different customer networks.
- Perform system integration, SS7 link configuration, SIGTRAN configuration between MSC/VLR and HLR/HSS.
- Different types of call trace collection and analyze using network analyzer or from MSC/VLR/HLR and collect snoop, tcpdump trace for HLRi/HSS and analyze with Wireshark.