- DWDM Engineering and Sales professional with over 20 years of experience in the Telecommunications Market having worked for service providers, equipment vendors and 1 successful startup.
- Proven ability to understand, engineer, operate and sell advanced hardware and software.
- Successfully managed account direction and relationships in large, medium and small accounts.
- Vision and the ability to conceptualize solutions to complex problems.
- MS Office
- Power Point
- PDF and Goggle Earth Pro
- Kmz creation
- Network replication in Google Earth Pro
- Engineering Customer Solutions based on the customer needs and the existing Network Architecture. Design DWDM Transport, MPLS, Low Latency, new Fiber builds to connect customers to the Network.
Confidential, Seattle WA
Senior Technical Program Manager
- New Data Center Activation.
- Managed the Initial Activation of newly constructed Data Centers.
- Installation, Activation and verification of all initial Software and
- Hardware required to make the Data Center part of the Core Network.
Confidential - Piscataway, NJ
- Defined National Architecture for Optical Transport and Carrier Ethernet Network.
- Issued National Architecture RFP to short list vendors then reviewed and selected Vendors.
- Projected National Engineering and Operations budgets.
- Lead Engineering and Operations for National DWDM Transport and Carrier Ethernet Service Delivery Network.
- Interviewed, Hired and Mentored National Engineering and Operations Team members.
- Defined the requirements for Inventory Management System, Circuit Layout Record system, Network Inventory Data Base and Engineering Records Data Base.
- Defined Standards for Optical DWDM and ROADM Transport Network and Ethernet Service Packet Optical Network.
Confidential - 55 Broad street, NY
Senior Systems Engineer
- Support sales in Financial and Enterprise Markets.
- Technical Sales expert provide on the ground support in all customer facing meetings.
- Prepare solution-based projects interacting with OSP construction, capacity management and Network Engineering. Ensured existing network infrastructure could support new services.
- Prepare capex and opex business cases for all projects ensuring that certain financial requirements are met.
- Design and or Augment ROADM, DWDM, OTN (G.709) GFP, Sonet, SDH, Carrier Grade Ethernet 10G, GbE Transport, Low Latency Transport, Switched Ethernet, Layer 2 VLAN EPL, EVPL, MPLS, Digital Video HD 1.5G, SDI and ASI.
- Provide Sales management from Proposal of Solution to Installation of Service.
- Interface with Vendors for existing and new forward-looking technologies.
- Special Projects Systems Engineer
- SAN Product offering Project Lead for Sales
- Long Island Fiber Exchange (LIFE) Project Lead Sales
- IPV4 Migration team SE
- Broadcast / Media (Video) Vertical SE
- VOIP Product Development and Rollout Project Team member
- Participated in Network Engineering Round Table monthly meeting. Provide Vision and Guidance in Network wide expansion and Product development- SE team representative.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Vice President of Sales and Business Development
- Responsible for sales and business development, focusing now on North America.
- Introduced new sales tools and sales process.
- Developed new market strategy to increase sales in new and existing accounts.
Confidential, Hazlet, NJ
Senior Sales Engineer
- Managed projects for Northeast regional cable carriers (Cablevision, Adelphia, TWC, Comcast, COX, RCN, Armstrong) providing expertise in Optical Transport Ethernet and Video.
- Worked with DWDM, CWDM, GbE, 10GbE, Sonet as well as L2 switches.
- Supported new and existing accounts in both pre and post sales functions.
- Responded to RFIs, RFPs and RFQs.
- Analyzed customer needs, designed product, prepared proposals, technical presentations and firm price quotes.
- Provided post installation technical assistance and consulted with customers regarding new services, upgrades and enhancements.
- Through meticulous customer service, insured customer satisfaction and repeat business loyalty.
Confidential, Shrewsbury, NJ
Senior Sales Engineer
- One of 43 engineers handpicked by researchers to lead new company spin off from Confidential Lucent.
- Held top ranking in revenues and sales and brought in 85-95% of revenues for two consecutive years, company was acquired in 3rd year.
- Assisted in writing PRD (Product Requirements Document) for a C-Band OA, a GbE Multiplexer and engineered physical design of hardware for a 16 ch 200 GHz Passive DWDM System.
- Established VOD (Video on Demand) over Ethernet sales model through a joint project with Cablevision. Was part of 3 vendor team deploying first VOD over Mpeg over Ethernet Network in U.S.
- Recognized as expert in DWDM, CWDM and Ethernet Video Transport systems as well as traditional Sonet and SDH systems.
Confidential, Holmdel, NJ
Senior Sales Engineer
- Engineered networks using OLS40G, 80G, 400G, 800G, 1.6T, ADM16, Lambda Router, NexiBit Router and Bandwidth Manager.
- Prospected accounts and developed new business, designed product specifications, prepared proposals and delivered sales presentations. Major accounts included Confidential, Confidential, KDD and FLAG.
- Recruited, hired and supervised junior engineers to service accounts. Member, Leadership Club (top 1% of revenue) during each year of service.
Confidential, Hicksville, NY
Network /Circuit Design Engineer
- Served in several Engineering capacities from Core Transmission Facilities Management to Central Office Engineering and Circuit Engineering for large and small customers.
- Designed and Built RBOC and CLEC type networks.
- Worked with DACSII, DACSIV, DDM2000, FT2000 for circuit designs and network capacity planning. Designed specific customer circuit requests and forecasted network growth demands enabling adding of circuits without redesign and enabled more efficient delivery of services to customers.
- Managed transmission rooms and facilities, designed set up of equipment so as to anticipate need for additional equipment and facilitate smooth and timely facilities growth.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Senior Field Engineer / Transmission Systems Construction Project Manager
- Supervised and managed a crew of 4 to 6 Field Engineers building MCI BLSR Fiber Optic Networks. Traveled and covered Northeast US from NY to Chicago.
- Managed the deployment and turn up of OC48 NEs and project Budget, time sheets of all crew members, managed support materials inventory of project materials and produced Red Lines or as built of completed projects.