System Validation Engineer
- Participating in validation and Quality assurance for client & network nodes for a new Confidential messaging projects.
- Troubleshooting/analyzing problems on IMS, mStore, RMS, and more.
- Verifying Network Architecture and characterizing system performance in one or more of the following technology areas: WCDMAGSM/GPRS, UMTS (HSPA+), Data, IMS, SBC, LTE, IMS, RCS, SMS, MMS & messaging applications
- Designing of Test Objective List which includes understanding the network design and generating a possible list of all the test case’s which helps to rigorous testing of the network.
- Working with a multi - discipline team (System Design, Vendor) to troubleshoot and resolve the defects identified during testing with the help of engineering team.
- Understand system protocol like SIP protocol, HTTP, REST, diameter, IMS based services & messaging nodes.
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint and PowerBI web based tools
- Working with SIP & http call flow and the nodes in an IMS/Application Server platforms and the function of each node.
- Performing same functional verification of the network in a virtual Environment which can be termed as Virtual EPC.
- Performing Performance testing on feature integration, developing/executing test strategies and test plans.
Mobile Core & Network Services Engineer
- Prepared requirements for test scenarios in LAB including RAN, APNs, Configurations on devices, and more
- Designed and implemented test cases to validate project requirements
- Executed network test plans and reported findings on regular basis
- Collected test case logs to validate end to end scenarios
- Troubleshoot problems that occur during testing & follow up to fix it
- Good Experience with S-GW, P-GW, Gy, Gx, Sy, S5/S8, APN, IMS & OCS
- Good experience with simulating test cases using automated tools
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Responsible for all the IMS related live tests for TMO and ATT
- Execute field & lab test plans
- Strong knowledge of LTE, HSPA+/WCDMA, IMS, RCS, signaling, interfaces, call processing concepts
- Determine issues, analyze logs, troubleshoot issues from field for CS, PS, IPME, Chatbot & HO tests
- Professional reporting for any new raised problem
- Follow up with defects & Confirm it is cleared
- Advise with tests & reporting the results
Core Support Engineer
- 3rd Line responsible for providing the 3rd Line Network Support required to resolve complex faults on a 24/7 basis
- Worked on Disaster Recovery Handling & redundancy for our nodes & with peers
- Worked on analyzing data and provide recommendations to resolve network impacting issue
- Handled new & major project implementations from Operations perspective
- Was responsible for roaming Network Elements (Welcome-SMS, Gateway Location Register)
- Worked extensively with Billing team for any new requirement, changes, testing or troubleshooting any CDRs issues from operation side