- He is a Cloud Solutions Architect with experience in Amazon Web Services. A resilient, focused & passionate professional seeking to use my professional knowledge & experience in helping to transform clients' IT infrastructure, operations and applications to the most innovative, scalable, highly available, secured, fault tolerant systems & cost effective on AWS cloud platform.
- Over 10 years of total IT experience comprising of DevOps, Cloud Computing, Infrastructure Configuration Management and Systems Automation.
- Expertise in Networking, Server Management, Linux Systems Administration, Change Management, Security & Systems Administration, Build & Release Management and Process Engineering.
- Resourceful in completing detailed projects with a proven track record of adapting to the ever - changing technical landscape.
- Excellent understanding of source-code management principles and systems, particularly Git
- Strong hands on experience in scripting languages such as Shell, Bash Scripting.
- Strong exposure to creating Docker images and docker containers.
- Knowledge of how to automate the creation, deployment and maintenance of security rules. (WAF)
- Strong exposure to AWS and Azure cloud platforms.
- Strong knowledge in Tomcat, WebLogic servers on different OS’s like Windows, Linux.
- Participated in the release cycle of the product which involved environments like Development, QA UAT and Production.
- Strong experience in scripting languages SQL, T-SQL, JSON, HTML
- Worked with project documentation and documented other application related issues, bugs on internal wiki website.
Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure.
AWS SERVCIES: VPC, Identity and Access Manager (IAM), EC2 Container Service, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, S3, CloudFront, Glacier, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Redshift, DirectConnect, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, OpsWorks, Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), AWS IoT, SNS, API Gateway, SES, SQS, EFS and WorkSpaces.
Versioning Tools: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, Perforce.
IAC Tools: Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Chef.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic 9.X/10.X/12C, Apache 2.X/1.3.X, JBoss 7.1.
Operating Systems: Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, Windows, MAC OS X, Windows Server.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, Redshift, Athena
Reporting and Visualization: Cognos, Tableau, Excel
Programming Languages: SQL, PLSQL (Basic), C, C++, Java (Basic).
Scripting & Other Tools: UNIX Shell Scripts (Bash), Git Bash, Putty.
Virtualization: Oracle Virtual Box, Virtual Box
AWS Cloud Engineer
- Provision AWS resources using management console as well as Command Line Interface.
- Plan, build and configure network infrastructure within VPC with public and private subnets, configure routing tables, security group and internet gateway.
- Configuring NACL, Security Groups and WAF to secure the application and VPC network depending on access parameters provided and conditions.
- Setup and configure VPC PrivateLink (Endpoints), Direct Connect, Transit VPC, VPC Peering, Reverse Proxy Caching, CDN, IPSEC and VPN for secure data transfer, and secured connection to other AWS services and other AWS accounts
- Automate provisioning of cloud infrastructure using CloudFormation, Terraform; and application configuration and deployment using Terraform and Ansible.
- Testing and deployment automation with Docker containerization and Jenkins. Automation of manual tasks using Shell scripting.
- Using Docker in Environment variables, Configuration files, Option types and Strings & integers.
- Leverage AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Create and manage IAM user accounts and role-based policies for access to AWS services.
- Implement and maintain monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 instances using CloudWatch and SNS.
- Perform S3 buckets creation, access policies, and archive outdated data to Glacier through Lifecycle Policy configuration; Launching databases via RDS to support web application functionality.
- Create low latency website using S3, CloudFront, and Route53.
- Install Apache and Nginx Web Server on EC2, (proxy server as needed).
- Create and manage users, permissions, directories and files in Linux environment.
- Set up Ansible environment for configuration management, Dynamo DB, Elastic cache and Lambda.
- Implementation of compliance with CIS Benchmark on AWS environment.
- Enforcing company’s policies and procedures during design and implementation.
- Defining and deploying monitoring metrics, and logging systems on AWS environment. Application and system log analysis using CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Data Dog, Logic Monitor.
- Design, develop and implement high availability; backup and recovery strategy for applications and database.
- Hands-on experience and good knowledge of AWS services: EC2, S3, VPC Endpoints, VPC PrivateLink, VPC Peering, Transit VPC, Network Protocol, Subnetting (Private and Public), IPsec, VPN, Route53, ELB, Auto scaling, SQS, SNS, IAM, DynamoDB, Lambda, Amazon Kinesis, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Storage Gateway, internet Gateway.
AWS Cloud Developer
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Planning, designing and developing solutions on Amazon Web Services.
- Working closely with customers to get to know their business and technical goals and challenges.
- Managing the relationship between the organization's technical demands and the capacity to be pulled from the AWS cloud.
- Automation of cloud infrastructure configuration and deployment using cloud Formation and Ansible.
- Designing and deployment of public and hybrid cloud solutions for customers using appropriate services based on requirements.
- Provisioning secure environment for AWS VPC network, and implement infrastructure as code using configuration management tools.
- Migration of customers' on-premise workloads(applications) to the AWS cloud platform.
- Design, develop and implement high availability, backup and recovery strategy for applications and database
- Evaluating and improving existing AWS deployments.
- Defining and deploying monitoring metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS and deployment, and operational best practices.
- Hands-on experience and good knowledge of AWS services: EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, VPN, Route53, ELB, Auto scaling, SQS, SNS, IAM, DynamoDB, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, ECS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Storage Gateway, internet Gateway, NAT Gateway.
- Scripting with Shell, SQL, JSON, YAML, XML, Linux script.
Cloud Solutions Support
Confidential, New York, NY
- Plan, build and design Virtualization (Hypervisor, VMware, Cloud Management platform)
- Performance Infrastructure computing and fine tuning of the hardware and software components for the performance enhancement of the service being offered to the customers through the applications hosted in the data center.
- Participated in incident management and communications, including follow-up with problem resolution post-mortem, and process improvement
- Developed backup and recovery strategy for applications and database on virtualization platform; Enforced backup policy in accordance with the organizational policy.
- Proactive resolutions of issues and prevention of both physical and virtual servers' outage.
- Administering of storage management solutions, and end-to-end execution of client's cloud services.
Senior Systems Administrator
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed and implemented the recommended strategies for provisioning XenApp 6.0 server images using Provisioning Server 5.6 for Data Centers; Implemented a high-availability, high-performance XenApp 6.0 server farm on VMware ESX hosts.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining Windows and Citrix Servers which includes 10,000 user base and more than 100 plus applications.
- Created MSI packages using Citrix Installation packager in Citrix 4.0/4.5/5.0; Using Orca Tool for creating Windows Installer Transform (MST) files for customizing vendor provided MSI installs.
- Published Applications, Content and Desktops to users in Citrix Management Console; Responsible for Administration of Active Directory and delegating control / permissions.
- Supported application management in Citrix environment through Citrix Streaming, Citrix Rollup Pack and Feature packs as per Citrix recommendation, troubleshooted various issues related to Citrix resource manager, and Printers; Planned, configured, and installed hardware and network connections.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in design, implementation, and maintenance of current large-scale physical and virtual consolidated infrastructures as well as with the design, test and implementation of future technologies within virtual space
- Created and deployed VMs within Hyper-V environment from Scratch, also designed a Hyper-V failover cluster for a business-critical application
- Supported VMware, specifically ESX vSphere 4.0 to monitor cluster performance, optimize the server environment, diagnose and resolve production issues amongst Data Center and over 1000 servers.
- Performed daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Configured Network and Server Software, Hardware and peripheral devices to resolve network issues.