- Network Engineer with 13 years of track record in delivering cost - effective, custom technology solutions. Skilled in all phases of the project life cycle, from initial feasibility analysis and conceptual design through implementation and enhancement. Demonstrated success in formulating aggressive strategies to win new clients in targeted market sectors. Well versed in handling diverse audience at Trade shows.
- LAN/WAN infrastructure implementation and troubleshooting
- Frame Relay Technologies
- Routing protocols (RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, and OSPF)
- Switching Technologies (VTP,STP)
- Linux - Centos / RedHat; Microsoft Windows 2012
- Implementation of Access Control List
- Wireless Control System - Allnet APs and Controllers
- Hyper-V/VMware/ESSI 5.0/6.0 version
- VoIP - Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express
- Cisco - Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Voice Protocols (SIP,SSCP,H323,MGCP)
- Work as an LTE Network engineer in an 8 hours shift for Verizon.
- Troubleshoot Cisco voice gateways (H323/MGCP/SIP), SRST for remote sites.
- Monitor and perform troubleshooting Cisco Cubes for PSTN termination issues
- Support critical network issues via the audio conference bridge.
- Using Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT), which runs as a client-side application, monitors system performance real-time, device status, device discovery, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications for IM and Presence.
- Write MOPs (Method of Procedures) for Normal or emergency change of the ongoing critical issue.
- Interact with the vendors via Cisco WebEx to isolate the problem.
- Provide assistance to tier I in critical voice bridges.
- Coordinate with onsite field engineers to troubleshoot the issues over the phone or Cisco WebEx.
- Troubleshoot the Cisco unity issues voicemail, called handlers.
- Provided help to client on troubleshooting Routers, Switches and Cisco VoIP products
- Troubleshoot call routing issues using debugs and traces to identify and correct issues.
- Paging systems troubleshoot with CUCM, configuration and testing.
- Troubleshoot the issues for hunt groups and Auto Attendant
- Provided LTE support to customer all over the US utilizing Cisco Call Manager 10.5 and Cisco Unity 10.5.
- Troubleshoot Analog fax lines, Voicemails, Auto Attendants, IP phones, and reactive and proactive Alarms/Alerts.
- Project consisted of more than 50,000 end points, 20+ CUCM Clusters.
- Perform troubleshooting of Dial-plan for Inbound and Outbound calls in CUCM Clusters
- Troubleshoot Call Flow for calls and Voicemails.
- Troubleshoot and Update and the tickets documentation on tickets and track issues to completion on ETMS
- Provide advanced technical support and assistance to a specific customer base, subscribing to a wide range of products and services.
- Supporting Kaiser Permanente one of the leading customer of VOIP having 20 + CUCM Clusters and 50,000 endpoints.
- Use Optinix and Wireshark to understand the CALL FLOW, SIP signaling and RTP issues which will help out to dig out the problems of such as Call disconnection, one way audio.
- Derive conference bridges for critical technical issues in coordination of different vendors like CISCO and Provider like AT&T for isolation.
- Keep customers and management update on efforts aimed at restoration of their services.
- Always log all the activities on the tickets and keep the customer updated via email as well.
- Maintain accurate logs of trouble and repair efforts.
- Provide advance support to NOC LEVEL 1 for more technical issues.
- Design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment.
- Maximize Network performance by monitoring, troubleshooting problems and scheduling upgrades.
- Manages the configuration, of voice CUCME 8.6.
- Call flow designs in Call Studio.
- Provide support on technical issues.
- Monitor and update Cisco IP phones and extensions as needed.
- Monitored and updated Cisco 79XX IP phones and extensions as needed.
- Working with Telecom providers and 3rd party hardware/software maintenance vendors.
- Optimize Network in collaboration with Network architects.
- Remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation.
- Remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation.
- Dealing with customers via email and phone to capture initial requirements.
Senior System Engineer
- Hands on different VOIP/FXS/BRI/PRI gateways (Beronet, Patton, Sangoma VEGA)
- Implemented Lync 2013 /Skype for Business 2015(Hybrid) in green field environment.
- Implemented SIP2LYNC with Lync2013/SFB2015 and demonstrated to Emirates Air for 8000 users.
- Led customization of Android based phone (Fanvil) for UAE Government’s Essential Services Sector, Ministry of Presidential Affairs and Abu Dhabi Investment Authority.
- Conducted Webinar sessions for our partners about Free PBX, 3CX, Patton and Beronet voice Gateways.
- Deployed 3CX PABX in Syria, Egypt, Pakistan, Saudi Arab, Jordan in head office to branch scenario.
- Managed day-to-day client and internal service requests and documented all services performed.
- Worked with vendors to resolve voice PRI, PSTN issues.
- Wrote technical documentation on configuring UC features/functions and installation guides for SFB and FreePBX.
- Design and implementation of Dial-plan for Inbound and Outbound calls in CUCME and SFB.
- Hands on Cisco 7xx, 9xxx, Polycom VVX series endpoints
- Analyzed and resolved issues for ICM and CVP systems.
- Configuration and troubleshooting UCCE components.
- Implemented Cisco solutions such as Cisco CUCM, Unity Connect.
- Configured reporting server and CUIC server along with vendors and assisted in contact center reporting issue.
- Provisioned and Supported Existing infrastructure of Cisco Add, Moves, and Changes to Voice Gateways, CTI Agent, Cisco Switch, E1s, and Call Routing.
- Gather the Client requirements and provide consultancy.
- Coordinated with vendors like SNOM, Beronet, Polycom and Fanvil for customization.
- Provided Online Technical support to different customers like Gold Gym, Iraqi Port and authority.