- Experienced Leader and knowledgeable Network Engineer able to adapt freely to diverse situations and changing demands.
- Well versed in CORE technologies and skilled in developing training and writing job aids/Method of Procedures for several implementation and upgrade projects.
- Qualified to assist in troubleshooting CORE equipment from the switch to the access network and RAN.
- Development of methods of procedures for a wide variety of vendors and working with various teams from RAN to CORE Integration.
- I have worked on several OEM vendors which include Confidential and Nokia.
Confidential, Overland park, KS
- Resolved and documented customer reported Network issues via phone and email.
- Drafted and maintained process procedure documentation.
- Performed and adhered to change management requirements.
- Created MOPs for both Confidential and Nokia software upgrades on Sprint LTE sites.
- Assisted in performing first in market upgrades on 5G cell sites in Sprint Network.
- Assisted in identifying and developing training for AT&T 911 Simulation and Manual Test Call MOP.
- Developed documents and assisted with various Nokia projects to include software upgrades and Mobility Management Entity (MME) adds.
- Identified and developed training for CORE Integration Team and ESO for Windstream Project.
- Established training on Site Design & Engineering Tool (SDE) for FSO.
- Managed and wrote several job aids for Preventive Maintenance CORE requirements for Sprint Network.
- Hosted the Small Cell Bi - Weekly meetings to identify areas where training was needed and procedures that were needed.
- Responsible for the testing, acceptance, and centralized loading of major software upgrades in the Wireless switches.
- Ensured that all mops and processes were followed.
- Performed as Lead Engineer for the mid shift of Wireless Systems-Test Operations.
- Responsible for ensuring resources were available during software deployments.
- Assigned other Nortel work to Nortel Wireless Systems Engineers as needed.
- Responsible for the development of training proficiency for Wireless Systems-Test Operations.