Software Engineering: Agile Methodologies, Scrum, JIRA, Jenkins, GIT (Bitbucket Admin, GitHub), SVN
Electrical Engineering: Arduino, Robotics (motors), IOT, Blender, Sketchup PCB
Networking: Hybrid cloud (VMWare/ AWS/Azure), Wireshark, VLAN, IPTables, TCP/IP, Vyatta Router, Windows AD
Cloud Services: Azure, Amazon EC2, S3, VPC, Amplify, Lambda, Parse Server, Firebase, Realm Cloud
- Increased efficiency and productivity among employees by developing Python and PowerShell automation to reduce release to deployment time from 1 week to about 2 hours. Received DevSecOps for developers badge.
- Spearheaded the Stealth SVG deployment to AWS EC2 and Azure in an isolated and Site - To-Site hybrid cloud networks.
- Improved security by implementing dynamic IPTables in Python to deny traffic from unauthorized masqueraded clients.
- Achieved FIPS 140-2 compliance by patching Debian packages for custom OpenSSL re-linkage and use of FIPS crypto.
Associate Software Engineer
- Modernized MCP code and memory dump analysis by developing a multithreaded WPF C# Visual Studio extension.
- Modernized MCP server file access by developing a WPF C# GUI file explorer using W indows SMB protocol.
- Supported customer related requests by responding to MCP System level tasks in Algol and C++.
- Optimized and s implified r eady q ueue insertion rescheduling.
- Eliminated low priority processor bound tasks that impact I/O throughput.
- R emoved orphaned references found in library de- linkage.