- VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Office, MySQL, SQL Server, Avid, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Chyron Lyric Pro, RossXpression, EVS, Primestream FORK, Dalet SportsFactory, Evolphin Zoom
- Imagine Communications, Telestream Vantage, Deadline, MayaCinema 4D, StorNext, Tiger Store
- Atempo Digital Archive, SGL Flashnet, Aspera, FileCatalyst Direct, JAMF Pro, Brocade, NetApp, DDN, Dell
- EMC, Spectra Logic, Infortrend, Teradici, Bebop Technologies
- Promoted to Director of Video Engineering to take over management of the video engineering department and to take ownership of post production and broadcast ongoing projects.
- Oversee a staff of five engineers and two ingest technicians in the upkeep of the broadcast and post - production operations.
- Manage, plan, and realize projects needed for ongoing support of the studio and multiple post production facilities.
- Maintain the production asset management system responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Work with multiple magazine brands to help create effective workflows for creative short-form and long-form video strategy.
- Integrated FileCatalyst Direct and Aspera Transfer Server into multiple accelerated file transfer workflows for internal and external data movement and configured and managed Telestream Vantage video transcoding system and workflows.
- Administration of SGL Flashnet HSM solution connected to a SpectraLogic T950 tape library.
- Installed, configured, and integrated Imagine Communications Nexio+ AMP playout and ingest solution.
- Transition broadcast studio crew from Rundown Creator to Avid MediaCentral for newsroom management.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily activities of (185) video editing workstations across four locations.
- Managed (50) AWS cloud editing workstations and post production workflow through Bebop Technologies.
- Designed and installed the eight node Rush Render farm. Managed and upgraded Isilon Storage solution, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager, and redesigned pipeline for Microsoft environment from Unix.
- Planned, implemented, and tested installation of Isilon storage cluster, 10G Networking and Linux infrastructure servers.
- Architected and installed new facility build out including workstations, render farm, production storage and servers.
- Upgraded network infrastructure to 10G, implemented VM configuration to share render farm between two facilities.
- Configured and installed Infortrend SAN utilizing Tiger Store File System.
Broadcast Post Production Engineer
- Manage and assign a staff of two engineers projects and tasks within a 24/7 work week. Plan and create IT budget Capex spending.
- Responsible for the management of the post-production workflow for (20) video editing suites.
- Maintain the production asset management system responsible for live feed video ingests and to-air playout channels.
- Designed and transitioned an older Standalone StorNext SAN solution to a new StorNext SAN managed by a StorNext Metadata Appliance.
- Moved and rebuilt facility after Super Storm Sandy on October 22nd, 2012.
- Planned out the budget and headed technical operations of editorial for the Super Bowl XLVII and Men’s NCAA tournaments in 2014 and 2015.