- Experienced IT and technical professional with a record of accomplishment in network administration/analysis, project management, helpdesk and or onsite support, problem resolution, and process improvement. Solid employee management abilities, coupled with a customer oriented business philosophy.
Confidential, Buffalo, New York
Production IT Administrator
- Managed IT production line with great efficiency which was a central fill location for medication that was distributed to all Wegmans stores and to customers via mail.
- Administered Account creations, deletions, permissions for all users which included badge creations in active directory.
- Implemented server,software and backup plan for all IT equipment which also included log checking system states and all spare equipment checks so any down time was kept to a minimum.
- Functioned as start to finish engineer handling issues ranging from phone support, remote support(solarwinds rmm), transitional IT support and direct onsite support for clients across wny.
- These services that were provided were all windows operating systems including server, software and hardware support, cabling support and cloud services including back support.
- Used autotask ITIL documentation service to make sure information was documented accurately so customer was able to understand what was provided and that it was completed in timely and professional manner.
- Translated all information recorded to internal autotask ITIL forms to be able be understood for all technicians so they were able to determine proper usage.
- Always made sure clients customers/clients were left satisfied with over all service and it was completed in a timely manner.
- Resolved problems that involved local network issues, PC/Server issues, 0365 issues, Active Directory, Fortinet firewall, secure wireless handheld scanner units and other hardware and or software configurations on a wide range of devices on multiple platforms in both a warehouse and office setting.
- Executed major Office365 upgrade for all users in both office and warehouse environment which included necessary training for both client and web versions.
Confidential, Getzville, New York
Service Desk Administrator
- Manage and maintain Windows LAN/WAN environment supporting a local staff of 250 and field sites that covered 4 locations. The environment encompassed Windows Server in addition to Windows 7 Desktop.
- Frequently traveled to support various high demand disaster scenarios sites.
- Locally support and coordinate disaster recover planning and testing.
- Built and configured computers and servers in a constant cycle to comply with government standards in a lab setting.
- Monitor system security and performance and provide remedial security measures, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
- Implemented Disaster recovery plan for datacenter and automatic fail over to generator back up if the site lost power.
- Assist users to diagnose and solve LAN and WAN data communication problems.
- Maintain CISCO routers and switches at main office datacenter and area field sites.
- Set up user accounts, regulating and monitoring file access to ensure confidentiality and proper use.
- Deployed and managed both security and operation patches for both Microsoft and 3rd party applications while adhering to Army standards using Ecora and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012.
- Design and implement datacenter systems, network configurations, and network architecture, including hardware and software technology, site locations, and integration of technologies.
Confidential, Buffalo, New York
- Monitoring of all systems/software, including performing backups of data for off site storage.
- Applying operating system updates, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Adding, deleting, modifying user account information, resetting passwords, and overall account configuration.
- Monitored network which consisted of 24x7 uptime in addition to finding ways to fine tune systems for maximum performance.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system and troubleshooting any reported problems.