- Technically professional, offering commendable experience in the information technology industry with focus on customer support, cloud technologies and support. Equipped with dynamic ability to lead technical teams; combined with superior problem - solving and troubleshooting, and exceptional communication skills. Able to easily adapt to rapidly changing environments to ensure success.
- Requirement Gathering
- MDM, Intune
- Technical & Remote Support
- Skype For Business, Microsoft Teams
- Process Management
- Win 7,8,10, PowerShell
- Team Collaboration
- Office 365, SPO, OneDrive
- Problem Resolution
- Active Directory Azure AD
- Risk Assessment
- Exchange 2010-2016, AD Connect
- Flexible PM Style (Agile) On-Air Talent
- MFA, SSO, Cloud Security & Compliance
- Printers, Install, Configures, & Monitors
Remote Cloud Engineer
- Reviewed and managing ticketing system in Service Now
- Created S3 Storage buckets and E2 Instance in AWS
- Updated and managed the TCP traffic port for inbound rules controlling the traffic for the SQL server
- Work with cloud system tools Including SharePoint, Office 365, Exchange, and Visio and to effectively collaborate project requirements
- Assigning licenses to clients in the AD
- Managed Office 365 environment security SSO, MDM and MFA
- Ran and created PowerShell scripts for scopes and subnets to confirm no duplications were assembled
- Authorized Exchange mailbox permissions duties by giving clients access to another users mailbox, and adding secondary alias, and mail tracing emails
- Constructed DFS folders for clients to access & store files for over 78,000 users
- Managed & created DHCP Scopes by registering devices into the server system by configuring devices on IP networks
- Converting new IP domains into the DNS Server and running the automation tool confirming that each address is resolved
- Provided troubleshooting & build SharePoint site, lists, content types, workflows, views, managed permissions, and embedding Power BI reports on the sites for Active Directory Team
- Presented and created PowerPoint Presentation and Excel Sheets
Office 365 Engineer
- Implemented custom solutions for SharePoint, including workflows and Web parts utilizing SharePoint Designer
- Served as tech lead for Macintosh issues for clients such as troubleshooting applications, email connection, rebooting devices, and connecting server to email.
- Provided troubleshooting support for SharePoint, resolve production problems, remote support, upgraded windows, and provide production and technical support
- Permitted users access in Exchange Mailbox, adding secondary alias, and mail traced email messages
- Set-up and maintain Web Systems Architecture/Design, SharePoint site collections, sub-sites, list, views and applications
- Developed web application installations, upgrades, and deployment, Forms and workflows in InfoPath Create custom workflows and set up user permissions
- Managed Office 365 environment security, health also set-up SSO and MFA
- Set-up SharePoint online training and adoption for end users
- Design and customization of SharePoint Lists, Content Types, Workflows, Views, Sites and more with and without SharePoint Designer
- Configure security groups in Azure AD, along with setting third party SaaS applications.
- Created and hosted web applications, Visio flow charts for dynamic project plans also gathered requirements for project
- Plan and manage internal technical projects for HR and the Marketing Department
- Manage overall delivery of projects on time, on budget, and in scope.
- Provide coordination and support for a wide range of IT Administrative tasks, trouble ticket reporting, and project monitoring between departments and IT Support Management.
- Provide technical assistance to customers via phone, email, remote access
- Work with cloud system tools Including SharePoint, Office 365, Exchange, and Visio and to effectively collaborate project requirements methodologies, policies or organizational changes
- Review and follow up on critical issues with leadership and escalations
- Advise client on alternate methods of meeting their needs or recommend specific solutions
- Logging sports film, data entry, and assisting on-air talents pre/post- game
- Conduct & Transcribe coaches and player interview, editing & uploading podcasts
- Performed day-to-day support of users by responding to helpdesk tickets for computer software and hardware issues.
- Proactively identify potential issues as a departmental expert and collaborate with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues and risks by planning/implementing solutions with a sense of urgency
- Perform password resets, setup user licenses, and administered user login issues, and SharePoint design
- Dispatch complex request to higher level personnel as needed and coordinate advanced internal technical support
- Created measurement displays, diagrams, and leads department process improvements initiatives.
- Provided technical support, analysis, prioritization, documentation and implementation of consistent key policy and procedure improvements, standard operating procedures, tools and methods that are repeatable and sustainable
- Fostered relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders, and develop strong partnerships to obtain results on behalf of the department