- Highly competent, innovative, and accomplished professional with extensive background in environments that drive business value and supports strategic objectives. Consistent history of reducing costs, improving efficiency, and increasing productivity. Adept at leading, motivating, and coordinating projects. Excellent presentation and communication skills. Exhibit ability in bridging gap between technical and non - technical personnel.
Sr. Design Engineer Cloud Platforms
- Design and engineering of large scale VDI environment utilizing Citrix Cloud and Microsoft Azure platform.
- Design and engineering of platform management and access geo-redundancy across multi-region environments and providers utilizing Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Design and engineering of FXLogix profile management with Cloud Cache multi-region redundancy.
- Responsible for design and engineering of full platform from proof of concept, pilot and production.
- Responsible for engineering migration of 15,000+ on premise end users to VDI environment utilizing Microsoft Azure WVD multi user and dedicated instances.
- Responsible for introduction and implementation of Citrix App Layering in enterprise environment both on premise and in cloud environments.
Confidential, Tallahassee, FL
Sr. Systems Engineer/Virtualization Solutions Engineer
- Responsible for design, migration, implementation and support of medium to large datacenter environments.
- Responsible for large server migrations to virtual environments utilizing technology from vendors such as VMWare, Citrix, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Design, implementation and management of large-scale virtual network deployments utilizing solutions consisting of VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, Palo Alto Panorama.
- Design and implementation of large-scale VDI deployments for 65,000+ users, utilizing platforms such as VMWare Horizon, Citrix Xen, and Microsoft App-V platforms.
- Design and implementation of large-scale backup and disaster recovery solutions utilizing products from such as Veeam, Acronis, Datto, Commvault.
- Design, implementation of large real time cross platform/environment active/active and active/standby VM solutions utilizing Veeam’s suite of BDR solutions.
- Design and implementation of large-scale virtualized cloud environments utilizing public and private cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Design and implementation of cross cloud BDR solution for 22,000 user VDI solution utilizing AWS, Azure and Veeam.
- Design, implementation and management of enterprise storage solutions from vendors including VMWare, Dell/EMC, NetApp, IBM, Nutanix, HPE
- Engineer and support migrations of virtualization and cloud platforms.
- Designed and implemented large deployments of thin clients from vendors such as Dell Wyse, HP and IBM/Lenovo.
- Design and implementation of 15,000 user fully redundant VDI solution utilizing Citrix Cloud and Azure WVD and storage infrastructure, utilizing Veeam for cross platform BDR.
- Designed and implemented large SAN based storage environments. Including hyperconverged environments utilizing virtual storage technologies.
Confidential, Macon, GA
CTO/Sr. Network and Datacenter Engineer
- Day-to-day operation of an information technology firm specializing in managed services for small to medium size businesses.
- Supervised staff of system and network administrators, programmers, account managers, as well as the help desk staff.
- Designed, implemented and managed data centers for medium to large companies.
- Responsible for large server migrations to virtual environments utilizing technology such as VMWare ESX, Citrix Xen, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Designed and implemented large VDI environments utilizing solutions from VMWare and Citrix.
- Designed and implemented large SAN environments based on standard technologies such as Fiber Channel, InfiniBand, 10GigE, and direct SAS.
- Responsible for design, and vendor management of critical systems such as cooling and power/UPS.
- Designed and implemented cold and hot aisle systems for high density computing environments.